• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen i found 2 hoenn starters in emerald in the wild no cheating

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    Well my friend found a Wartortle in Silver, I checked and it said met in Route (Wahtever) at level 22.
    I was shocked but a few weeks later I saw he had a Gameshark, he may of used it but who knows, tis be wierd.
    But I still doubt your story.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    i can believe him because when i was playing emerald before i have encoutered a shiny latias in the water from nowhere.

Years
    i can believe him because when i was playing emerald before i have encoutered a shiny latias in the water from nowhere.

Yeah, if you'd finished the league, then there's always a chance of encountering Lati@s. And you were just lucky enough to get a shiny one.

Anyway, I'm 99.99% sure this guys lying. I mean, on the first post he said that he bumped into a Treecko and was surprised. (Also, in the title, he said no cheating). Then, as people started to accuse him of lying, suddenly he knew why the Treecko was there. And if he was telling the truth about glitching to get the Treecko, then it'd probably have, as mentioned before, confused the game and done the same to get Mudkip.

I'm certain he's a troll.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    no i didnt hack treecko i did an in game glitch to make him appear and i did not hack mudkip i dont have an explaination for that

and ive been meaning to join a forum anyway to see what its like so yeah

Well you just started your forum experience with trolling and lying so everybody now has a bad first impression, so well done on that.

Divine~Deoxys

yeah.go to some other forum and start again.

coz u've got urself a rep almost as bad as i have now

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2021
    honestly i could careless if he lied. I dont know why it should matter to anyone that he lied, if he lied. I can tell you that i once hacked a rom my friend wanted me to give him so he could play his broken version of ruby that he bought broken from a shifty source. i only did it to see his reaction when he came across mewtwo and mew running wild in one of the jungle routes.

Years
    Where have I heard this...oh yeah! GameFaqs. Because apparently you can drop the game and get a Bad Egg. Now we can do a In-game glitch and get a Starter! Man, the good old days of trolling on Seri, Sereb, hell. Poketroll.com. There we go.

In any case, this has to be crap. Sorry to say, but I MIGHT'VE believed this is this was pokemon Red or Blue. But.....anyway.
    *Uses Gameshark on FireRed*

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I've heard of RGBY Togepi Rumours more believable than this.

Chrono

\:D/
    Years
    You guys need to chill, it doesn't matter if its true or not, or if its hacked, Honestly you guys shouldn't care if he hacked his game or not, Its not like the pokemon are Uber rare or have hacked stats, because your never going to play him or meet him online anyways.

For one it's starter pokemon, I'm pretty sure all of us have them all. 2nd this is in Emerald, Which is like a 3 year old game. We all our playing Platnium / Pearl / Diamond now. He didn't even know what GTS was, and thats a place where you could easily get any pokemon you want.

Years
    while i was playing emerald i found the 2 other starters in the wild w/o cheating!!!i dont understand itit says area unknown and anyone who plays pokemon knows they cannot be found w/o cheating but i did first in granite cave while going to give steven the letter i ran into mudkip level 7 and freaked out i didnt understand at all how it was possible and then again when returning to rustrobo to get what the devon president ws going to give me i found treecko in petal burg forest and was shocked againbut at least i found treecko in a place that makes since a forest finding mudkip in a cave doesnt make any at all!!!!!!!!!!!!! does anyone have an explaination for what happened!!!!!!?????
    Firstly Emerald is Quite Unstable.
    or
    Secondly Your lying.
    why don't you upload a pic?

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    Never had any problems with my RSE. My Ruby is the oldest of my 3, and never glitched (even after AR usage). I'm leaning either way with this arguement. But moreso towards "It's not possible and OP is trolling."

Tox

fight me
    Years
    i wish i had a way to prove it but unfortunatly i dontand i cant cheat because i dont have a way to and i play pokemon legitly
    1. You can't prove it, like you said.
    Why? It didn't happen/you cheated.

2. You can't cheat? You don't have a way?
    I thought you said you cheated to get Treecko?

3. You play Pokemon legitly?
    Because getting a Treecko in the wild from an AR or something similar isn't cheating.

BUSTED. :)

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    i wish i had a way to prove it but unfortunatly i dontand i cant cheat because i dont have a way to and i play pokemon legitly

You must have a way to prove it. Borrow a digital camera if you don't have one, or use your own digital camera. After that, borrow/use a USB so that you can get the picture here.
    Basically for now, you aren't convincing at all. We just want proof.

Besides, glitching for a Treecko = cheating. And that contradicts to "i play pokemon legitly".
    And besides, "legitly" isn't a word. The word you're looking for is "legitimately".

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Originally Posted by Chronø i found 2 hoenn starters in emerald in the wild no cheating
    In Diamond, Pearl and Platnium it's a place you go to where you can trade pokemon from other people Online worldwide
    You mean the GTS right?

Back