• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Got A Nintendo Ds Lite Yesterday! =)) With New Super Mario Bros!

Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    Congratulations but dude,I don't think no one really cares. (When I said that I didn't mean any offense either)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Speed Racer said:
    Congratulations but dude,I don't think no one really cares. (When I said that I didn't mean any offense either)

(flashes of something from Nintendo Power) Yet you cared enough to say that you didn't care...

I care, though. Congratulations for finding one that wasn't taken up in the first storm, unless you reserved it, in which case DON'T BRAG.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    When I first saw the thing I thought it was ugly (I still do). But now, I actually want one. I wouldn't pay for it, mind you, 'cause I already have a DS, but if I won one I would keep (As compared to say if I won a Xbox which I would Ebay right away). I actually had a dream last night (Which is rare for me) in which I was playing with a DS Lite. Yes, I know it's sad.

Oh! I could've played one on Saturday! At the movie theatre they has a little booth set up for New Super Mario Bros.; they were running on DS Lites. O_O

The thing that interests me the most is that I think it has a bigger stylus, which I really need.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Congrats on getting one.

Sadly I won't be getting one or I'll be waiting a longgggg time (I know, I've said "I'm going to get a DSLite"). Right now $130 dollars to the Wii or PS3 is just better off then getting a new DS.
    At least I got to see one IRL (got to see it today when my brother went to go get his 360).

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024

Thats so awesome!!
    o__o I'm getting one really soon!
    I would already have one, but I skipped a day at my babysitting job since I was sick.... T-T ....but still! I'll have enough money by Friday!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    As much as I really want one for the brighter/better screens, I just can't be buying another console, since I'm saving up for a new computer and maybe a Wii. Not to mention the fact that I think the white is fugly (even though I haven't seen it in person - I'll save final judgment until then XD), and I'd really want a black Lite. =/

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Congrats sweetie on getting a DS lite. I want one too, but I already got a DS, and I've got no money. My lil bro is getting a DS lite for his birthday, and I'm so jealous. I really want the Ice Blue version for OBVIOUS reasons. XD *Imagins himself playing Pokémon IceBlue on his Ice Blue DS.* *Sigh.* Someday...

I bet you're enjoying New Super Mario Bros, huh sweetie? ^^ That game is uber fun! X3

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Jeremy said:
    Congrats sweetie on getting a DS lite. I want one too, but I already got a DS, and I've got no money. My lil bro is getting a DS lite for his birthday, and I'm so jealous. I really want the Ice Blue version for OBVIOUS reasons. XD *Imagins himself playing Pokémon IceBlue on his Ice Blue DS.* *Sigh.* Someday...

I bet you're enjoying New Super Mario Bros, huh sweetie? ^^ That game is uber fun! X3
    Your so nice, enjoy your DS Lite.. Like Jeremy said I already got a DS and got no money... My brother doesen't want one though but I want one so much too :)

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    Congrats on totally getting one...

I'm not getting one becuase i'm totally confortable with my old DS, also I need to save the money for a used mac and Windows Vista Ultimate. *cough*

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
    Years
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    I actually had a dream last night (Which is rare for me) in which I was playing with a DS Lite. Yes, I know it's sad.

I'm strongly inclined to concur, I have to say. Strongly.

Any soul who already has a DS and still purchases one of these Lite models is surely on an evolutionary hierarchy completely seperate from ours, in which they belong to a genus consisting only of them that was born without reproductive organs. Neither intelligent design nor Darwins evolutionary theory (whichever you choose to believe) has any wish for these pitifully dim beings to procrate. And so, if you belong to this...selective, shall we say, society, don't waste your time shedding angry words at this post. Instead, go enjoy your new bauble.

Enjoy it while your species exists. Good day to you.

(Note: If somebody actually gets angry at this, you are obviously a very skilled comedian.)

Years
    Arcanine said:
    Congrats on getting one.

Sadly I won't be getting one or I'll be waiting a longgggg time (I know, I've said "I'm going to get a DSLite"). Right now $130 dollars to the Wii or PS3 is just better off then getting a new DS.
    At least I got to see one IRL (got to see it today when my brother went to go get his 360).
    Considering the PS3's price, I don't blame ya. I got mine on Monday and LOVE it!

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    Pfft DS, i dont think i have bothered with this console.. PSP > DS

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Congrats on the DS Lite. I've already gotten a regular DS, though I'm not sure if I'm going to get a Lite or not. My old DS is getting a little beat up(Dropped it a couple times XD), so I'm still debating.

I do plan to get New Super Mario DS for my birthday which is only weeks away. I've seen pictures and stuff of it and it looks so awesome. (Good ol' side-scrolling XD)

And for the record, InKVit, DS >>>>>> PSP...^^

Back