• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I hate people.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
  • Specifically the ones who complain, and have no room to do so.

This girl got a CRAPTON of grauation money, a huge party, and a weekend to do whatever she wants. Yet she complains that her relatives havent given her anything. "Not even a card" as she put it.

Maybe I'm being selfish, but um. You graduated yesterday? Maybe your special present hasn't arrived yet, you spoiled little child?

I have a reason to be mad though. I got $60 from my PARENTS FRIENDS and barely a pat on the back from my actual parents.

My b my b, I just dislike people complaining that they expected more. Cause so did I, but I didn't complain when I didn't get it :/

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • gurl you ain't alone. i hate that too, but i can't think of nobody who's done that recently. BUT I FEEL YOU JUST LETTIN YOU KNOW.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I wouldnt have posted this here if I could have posted it to LJ. But shes there so I had nowhere else to run. She was like "lol the easiest way to make $1400 in a weekend without selling your body = graduate high school!"

...And I replied like "um... Youre lucky you got anything at all?" and she kept goin ON AND ON about how oh well my dads just trying to buy my affections and i got new earbuds ololoolo!

i want to punch her stomach

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • do you want me to give you some butt love? idk when you graduated, so i'm probably late but BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • *Back Pat* Is that doing it for yea? People like that chick probably won't get too far in life without riding the coat tails of somebody else. Hopefully sure realizes life is a ***** and gets over her conceitedness. I barely got anything from my graduation and I honestly didn't care, I was just glad to be with my friends at graduation and enjoy one of the best times of my life. And of course the after party was great as well. At least 60 dollars is better then nothing...

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • At my high school graduation, I got to hang out with my big brother for the first time in 10 years.

Wouldn't you rather celebrate with your relatives than with your high school friends? 8D

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • @Kenshin: I'm not saying I should have gotten more if that's what you're thinking skjhdfdf I was perfectly fine with what I got. I honestly didn't deserve any more lmfao... But yeah I had absolutely no problem with the girl, and I have no problem beyond this... But her complaining about something so selfish kinda irked me :|

@TwilightBlade: Well, yeah. I'd honestly like to do both. Hang out with the family the whole day, then party with my friends all night. But that's not really the point I was trying to make >w>.....

Back