• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen I hate the gts

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    People do offer weird things. I traded my Lv 9 Combee for a fully EV'd Max DEF and HP Lv 100 Skarmory.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I personally think it would be a load easier if you didn't automatically accept the trade.

And also, if you name a Wurmple 'KYOGRE' or something along those lines some people are stupid enough to fall for it. I think my friend got a Garchomp that way.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2008
    i used it to trade a lv 40 abomanow for a lv 54 golem which nearly single handedly beat the lague for me=)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I think it's pretty pathetic what they ask for I would never give out any of my high level Pokemon for a pathetic looking one.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    What's new about this matter anyway?
    GTS was a good place for the first month or so of the Japanese DP release, and it's been going downhill ever since.

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
    I personally think it would be a load easier if you didn't automatically accept the trade.

And also, if you name a Wurmple 'KYOGRE' or something along those lines some people are stupid enough to fall for it. I think my friend got a Garchomp that way.

That trick will never work.*deposits a lv.9 ponyta named garchomp in GTS*

ZakkiePwnz

Meow;
    Years
    well, you can't really get mad about it.

people who know what they are trading, should know what is worth your higher levels.
    some people think it is ok to trade a level 3 for 100.

it is outrageous sometimes. hahaha.

the only things i really hate is the fake pokemon [pokemon which have been haked into the gts, via action replay or other hacking methods.], and unfair trades.. which you have explained in the def of this post.

Last edited:

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    I got hacked pokemon more than once on the gts.

Hackers always dump their hacked Pokemon on the GTS, just to get some benefit out of it. That's how I feel about it at least. If you ask for a Jirachi any, it will at least be 50% chance you will get a Jirachi in a Master Ball from Hoenn with the OT: AAAAAAA. I've gotten this Jirachi multiple times when I ask for one.

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
    Hackers always dump their hacked Pokemon on the GTS, just to get some benefit out of it. That's how I feel about it at least. If you ask for a Jirachi any, it will at least be 50% chance you will get a Jirachi in a Master Ball from Hoenn with the OT: AAAAAAA. I've gotten this Jirachi multiple times when I ask for one.

Same here.Why on earth do hackers do that!What do tey get out of it!?!!

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
    Well that eally sucks.They get the real pokemon and you get the fake.that's like bying a brick of gold with fake money.You get the fake stuff,and they get the real deal.

There are some somewhat kindhearted people on the GTS that will ask for a Bidoof or something like that for a hacked Poke (just to get rid of it). But I understand what u mean. A good example of this is Deoxys. Almost all of the English Deoxys on the GTS come from Emerald (via the AR cheat). And they all ask for either more hacked Pokes (like the infamous lv 9 Mew) or a lv 100 legend.

However, not all of the GTS is bad. I've managed to get some really good legit Shinys and Events off of it. Besides, it's good for getting normal Pokes (e.g. starters, BL Pokes, ect.) at low levels. (Perfect for EV training!)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    There was one I saw, a Riolu for an Arceus any level. So, I put up my level 4 Arceus for it! XD
    That was back when I us AR, but I don't use that anymore, plus, the WiFi I used, was at my friends front porch, but he moved. :\

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    Clone??

so im a pokenoob, and was wondering what is meant by "cloning on the gts"?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Bidoof reminded me of Bibarel Mail.

I wonder what happened to this system.
    It was so enjoyable trading semi-sexual messages with other guys from 2ch.

Years
    One thing that I hate is when you go and look at a pokemon you want then it says like level 50 or up dialga, you look for that dialga and trade for it, then when you have it, you go back to offer it and the offer is gone >_>

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    One thing that I hate is when you go and look at a pokemon you want then it says like level 50 or up dialga, you look for that dialga and trade for it, then when you have it, you go back to offer it and the offer is gone >_>
    Omg I know, that sucks!
    Once I traded my only Milotic for a level 30 deoxys so I could
    get another pokemon (don't remember what it was) and,
    what do you know? Trade gone. I don't want a deoxys!
    I already have one! #`_`

Back