• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen I hate the gts

Impmon

Digimon: Gears ******
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    I don't use it... I don't think anything is legit anymore...

quilkien

Lazy Bones
    Years
    Has anyone tried this?

1.Get a pokemon that evolves with an item and trading
    2. Attach the item
    3.Deposit a the pokemon that evolves with the item
    4.Ask for something hard to get like you do in cloning
    5. I don't know which, either wait a while to check or leave the GTS
    6. Take out your pokemon and it should evolve

^ Does that work? My friend told me about it I'm not sure if it works though I cant try it. :/

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Has anyone tried this?

1.Get a pokemon that evolves with an item and trading
    2. Attach the item
    3.Deposit a the pokemon that evolves with the item
    4.Ask for something hard to get like you do in cloning
    5. I don't know which, either wait a while to check or leave the GTS
    6. Take out your pokemon and it should evolve

^ Does that work? My friend told me about it I'm not sure if it works though I cant try it. :/

been there done that, either way you should wait about 10 minutes before requesting that it be returned to you. It does work, though imo it has an 80% work ratio because sometimes it requires longer than 10 minutes.

Sir Matt

Ultimate Trainer of Dragons
    Years
    You know what, I'm sick and tired of seeing something like this:
    Salamence lv.100 w/ masterball
    Wants: Salamence lv.100
    Huh? Why do ppl do that! I also got a shiny lv.100 rayquaza, and it said that it was found at lv.100 at a place that doesn't exist. What's up with that? GTS is being ruined by kids who say "Oh, some guy will want my magikarp and trade me a dialga for it!"
    This is the only thing I liked when I got lv.10 shiny japanese burmy so I could get a jirachi, the trade was gone! At least I got a shiny japanese burmy out of it.
    I wish ppl would stop wrecking gts! I never use it anymore because I never know if it's hacked or something.....

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
    You know what, I'm sick and tired of seeing something like this:
    Salamence lv.100 w/ masterball
    Wants: Salamence lv.100
    Huh? Why do ppl do that! I also got a shiny lv.100 rayquaza, and it said that it was found at lv.100 at a place that doesn't exist. What's up with that? GTS is being ruined by kids who say "Oh, some guy will want my magikarp and trade me a dialga for it!"
    This is the only thing I liked when I got lv.10 shiny japanese burmy so I could get a jirachi, the trade was gone! At least I got a shiny japanese burmy out of it.
    I wish ppl would stop wrecking gts! I never use it anymore because I never know if it's hacked or something.....

It's like the gts is completly useless now.

Back