• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have 8 Pokemon choose 6 that can beat my friend's party. Details Inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    I only have 8 pokemon and I need help on beating my friends party, I just discovered her pary this day. I didn't memorize the movesets and levels, but if you want to give a tip on move set it will be better. And also please tell me which pokemon that I can matchup on his pokemon.

Here are my Pokemon:
    Blaziken
    Tyranitar
    Salamence
    Groudon
    Kyogre
    Zapdos
    Snorlax
    Metagross

Here are my friend's pokemon :
    Blissey
    Gyarados
    Venosaur
    Tyranitar
    Dragonite
    Mewtwo

Who do you think has a better chance of winning?

Walrein

Banned
    Years
  • Tyranitar, Kyogre and Groudon constract each other's trait, so drop Tyranitar and Groudon.
    Kyogre should lead and give rain to all.
    Zapdos should use Thunder and Salamance Hydro Pump or Aqua Tail to take advantage of that. Obviously no Fire-type moves for anybody, including Salamance.
    Oh ooooh...what is Blaziken going do in the Rain?
    I would really reccoment you to train some new pokemon if you can...
    Color_Me_Evil, your signature is disturbing...

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Looks like I gotta do some more talkin' with the DPt moderators.

Anyhow, this doesn't... work here. Um, yeah. .-.
    Competitive play by the way, ubers on both of those teams. <_<; (Unless you're intentionally playing the uber metagame) Basically, I'd just suggest you read the S&M stickies. You can use the Team/Moveset stickie if you need help selecting party members & movesets. D:

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back