• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have a cold.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I always get them sometime during the fall/winter seasons. Always. :(

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Never.

Seriously, I rarely ever catch anything. When I was little, I got sick a lot, but afterwards, I developed a great immune system and no longer have many illnesses come to me.

Thank god

You took the words right out of my mouth. I haven't gotten sick since I don't know how long ago. XD

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I become ill from time to time. But there's a direct correlation between how tired/overworked I am and how healthy I am. When my sleeping schedule is normal and I don't stress, my health is fantastic. When I work myself too hard and/or get stressed over things, my health drops. I guess it's both a physical and psychological thing for me. As long as I stay relaxed and sleep fine, I should stay in relatively good health (with some exceptions). Heh, I'm typing this at 2:24am after being filled with tension and stress. Ohhh, the irony. :s

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I get these mild, two-days colds all the time, all year round. I actually have one now, which is why I'm here instead of at camp. xP

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I used to get colds ALL the time. Like once or twice a month or so. <_< Somehow, this year, it's been different. I've still been stressed out and I've barely gotten proper sleep all year, but I think I've gotten one cold all year. XD; It was really weird during the winter because all my housemates got really sick a few times and me, the one who ALWAYS gets sick, managed to get through it with no ailments.

And even the cold I did get only lasted two or three days. (Then again, those few days were easily part of the worst cold I'd had in years, even if it barely lasted long at all. XD)

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    I have it right now! D:

I get em all the time, well often. Thats coz I have bad metabolism XD

*cough*

Anima

anima the anime artist
    Years
    i normally never get colds..
    only like once in winter...
    last for like 3 days then ends
    (yea it dosent snow much or get cold much were i live)

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    My colds are stupid. They hit me in the summer and never in the winter. If that is not being stupid I don't know what then.

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    A lot of the time. >>; Surprisingly, more in the summer than in the winter. But my winter colds are worse most of the time. ):

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    The last time I had the flu was a bit over 3 years ago. (And no, I don't consider faking a cold to get out of school as a time getting sick.)

I guess I've been pretty lucky (b'-')b

Last edited:

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    I get sick once every two months or so. and not faking, either. I hate being aick because of my runny nose and sneezing issues. But I love it cause I go on the computer.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I get colds maybe three times a year, and usually I can count on getting a sinus infection once a year or so too, since I have allergies.
    I think I actually came down with a mild case of the flu a few weeks ago (never actually went to the doctor, but I had quite a few of the symptoms) and it took a while to fully recover from it.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I've had this ongoing cold for God knows how long, but seeing how it doesn't hinder my abilities in any way I don't care. However, every year around Febuary I'm hit with some kind of sickness that keeps me out of school for days.

Back