• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have a problem... I need to talk to someone.

Shadow Sneak Sableye

Bright Beauty ♥
    Years
    I normally talk to my best friend. She's always there to just let me vent. I can't really go to my parents because then they just say I complain too much

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    It depends what the problem is and who it involves. I have no qualms about talking to my parents or family about problems (To a certain extent), and at the same time my friends (Both online and in real life) are pretty understanding and would listen if I was having problems with something.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Like you said, my friends are my family, in a way. I almost always turn to them whenever something's wrong. I hardly ever turn to my parents. Not sure why, however.... maybe it's because I'm in that stage of puberty. =/

Back