• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I HAVE A PROBLEM!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • I'm mental! No but seriously. I caught a Smeargle on HG and HIS NAME IS BYSSHE AND HE'S ADORABLE AND I LOVE HIM. But if you've seen my sig, I have my full team assembled. But as we all know, Smeargle is a favorite of mine. I already planned on restarting SS later and using my favorites, but that'll be a while later, and by then I might not be interested in HGSS anymore. And SS is Japanese, and after playing in English...it'll be more of an eyesore than it already was.

But I'm considering maybe ditching a party member? ;; I don't know...this is sad. ):

I don't ditch starters, so Meganium can't go. I worked way too hard to evolve Togepi and Eevee into Togetic and Espeon. I spent half the game waiting to get a Growlithe. I want to use Notch Pichu since it's my first event Pokemon. And Krabby crab walks and it's just too cute to let go! :( Suggestions?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Oh, you caught it. Hoorah!

Krabby is cute walking sideways, but box it for now (or put it in the Day Care to gain some levels) and train your beloved Smeargle. Nothing stops you from getting Krabby back later on in the game.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I was thinking that I'll ditch someone in Kanto and pick Bysshe back up. ): This is depressing.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Smeargle is going to be trained to be a Battle Castle supa star. :<

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    If I were you I'd lose Pichu and keep Muddles. That evolution line is too amazing to be left out.

Years
  • I agree. Take out the Pichu. Even though they are my favourite Pokemon, I ditched the Notch-Eared Pichu 2 levels after training. It was just too weak :[

Back