• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have Returned (As a trainer) =]

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    Hello there guys/girls! just got into the PokeCommunity forums today, been a trainer for over 11 years, started off from Pokemon Blue -> Yellow -> Gold -> Crystal -> Sapphire -> Ruby -> Fire Red -> Emerald -> Diamond -> Platinum - White (and waiting for X & Y :D)

Oh, and I'm also working on a Pokemon IV/Hidden Power calculator for Windows Mobile (v 7.0 onwards) which shall be released soon :)

Years
  • Hey there Elite Dialga, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you!

Ahh, so you're like me, being an old time Pokéfan! I've been into Pokémon for the past 13 years, but I kinda played backwards as Gold was my first game, and once I defeated that I went on to play Red then Yello, and waited until the release of Ruby and Sapphire. Since the release of Ruby and Sapphire, I have played the games in chronological order release of Ruby and Sapphire. The only games I'm missing though are Platinum, White, and White 2. However, I'm missing the latter 2 because of how identical they are to Black, and I plan to get Y instead of X as well. If you're a fan of all generations, then be sure to check out our Pokémon Gaming Central section here, where you can discuss all things in the Pokémon Games! (:

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look at the rules here, so that you don't wind up getting into trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see here of new members is them getting an infraction simply by committing repeated offenses, and I have my hopes you aren't one of those people at all ;)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff. They are recognizable as the users with the bold usernames, and they are the best resource around here to use whenever you may need help. If you ever need help, they'd be more than glad to help you out whenever you may need them!

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Elite Dialga! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome in either leaving a VM on my profile and or sending me a PM if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

Also, best of luck in the development of your Windows Mobile app, too! ^^

Years
  • Heya heya Elite Dialga! Welcome to PokeCommunityyy. <3 You've been a trainer for quite a long time, I'm impressed. We have that in common! I started with the lovely Blue as well, if I remember right, and played almost all of the main series games up until B/W2. Do you have any plans to get Black 2 or White 2? They were a huge step up from their predecessors and always something I recommend to people. I found 'em to be wonderful little games. X and Y are especially looking amazing though so aieee October needs to come faster, doesn't it?!

Sounds like you're working on a pretty great thing and I urge you to keep at it. I'm sure we'd enjoy a program like that since everyone is always curious about IVs and the like. :) You should try out some of our many Pokemon discussion threads while you're here as well; someone who has been into Pokemon for that long surely has lots of knowledge to offer. Though despite being a fan for so long, I find myself still learning something new about Pokemon all the time. Shows how great forums are and why it's so fun to stick around. Zach already linked you to Pokemon Gaming Central, which methinks would be like a little haven for you since you're so big on the games. Do you like any other aspects of Pokemon, like perhaps the anime or manga?

Hope you have an absolutely amazing stay here, though! Be sure to stick around.. if you disappear after making an introduction we'll all be sad pandas. :( Let a moderator or another staff member know if you need anything as they're more than happy to help out. Zach up there is pretty brilliant as well so we all have you covered in the chance that you need some pointers.

That's all from me - have a great time and see you around! Definitely read the rules and etc so you understand how things work here. Once you've done that you'll be good to go exploring!

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    Hey there Elite Dialga, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you!

Ahh, so you're like me, being an old time Pokéfan! I've been into Pokémon for the past 13 years, but I kinda played backwards as Gold was my first game, and once I defeated that I went on to play Red then Yello, and waited until the release of Ruby and Sapphire. Since the release of Ruby and Sapphire, I have played the games in chronological order release of Ruby and Sapphire. The only games I'm missing though are Platinum, White, and White 2. However, I'm missing the latter 2 because of how identical they are to Black, and I plan to get Y instead of X as well. If you're a fan of all generations, then be sure to check out our Pokémon Gaming Central section here, where you can discuss all things in the Pokémon Games! (:

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look at the rules here, so that you don't wind up getting into trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see here of new members is them getting an infraction simply by committing repeated offenses, and I have my hopes you aren't one of those people at all ;)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff. They are recognizable as the users with the bold usernames, and they are the best resource around here to use whenever you may need help. If you ever need help, they'd be more than glad to help you out whenever you may need them!

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Elite Dialga! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome in either leaving a VM on my profile and or sending me a PM if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

Also, best of luck in the development of your Windows Mobile app, too! ^^

Why thank you! I'm glad people are just as nice I expected them to be and I'm sure we'll have a great time here :)

Heya heya Elite Dialga! Welcome to PokeCommunityyy. <3 You've been a trainer for quite a long time, I'm impressed. We have that in common! I started with the lovely Blue as well, if I remember right, and played almost all of the main series games up until B/W2. Do you have any plans to get Black 2 or White 2? They were a huge step up from their predecessors and always something I recommend to people. I found 'em to be wonderful little games. X and Y are especially looking amazing though so aieee October needs to come faster, doesn't it?!

Sounds like you're working on a pretty great thing and I urge you to keep at it. I'm sure we'd enjoy a program like that since everyone is always curious about IVs and the like. :) You should try out some of our many Pokemon discussion threads while you're here as well; someone who has been into Pokemon for that long surely has lots of knowledge to offer. Though despite being a fan for so long, I find myself still learning something new about Pokemon all the time. Shows how great forums are and why it's so fun to stick around. Zach already linked you to Pokemon Gaming Central, which methinks would be like a little haven for you since you're so big on the games. Do you like any other aspects of Pokemon, like perhaps the anime or manga?

Hope you have an absolutely amazing stay here, though! Be sure to stick around.. if you disappear after making an introduction we'll all be sad pandas. :( Let a moderator or another staff member know if you need anything as they're more than happy to help out. Zach up there is pretty brilliant as well so we all have you covered in the chance that you need some pointers.

That's all from me - have a great time and see you around! Definitely read the rules and etc so you understand how things work here. Once you've done that you'll be good to go exploring!

Thank you Cirno!! Oh yeah, been a trainer for a loooong time, I was 12 when I started, Charmander as my first pokemon and my most favourite too, now I'm 23 XD and the best thing to see after coming here is that a lot of older people still play Pokemon, there was a phase in which I was intimidated by the "too old for Pokemon" thingy, meh, I'll never be too old for Pokemon, in the least XD

Anime? I absolutely LOVE anime, I've been collecting Blu-Ray rips of all Pokemon series/movies, its a very tedious job but totally worth it :P please don't mind my tech-savvy language, since I'm a computer professional I sometimes can't help mentioning such techy stuff xD I haven't read mangas lately but I'll see what I can do :) .. October sure as hell needs to come faster! and I need to get me a Nintendo 3DS ASAP! I haven't been training lately but I'm seriously planning on going back to do this and yes, Pokemon Black 2/White 2 I'm gonna get one of those two :P

and for the record, here's how my Windows Mobile app will look like:

Capture.jpg

~ Cheers! =)

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    Welcome to the forums, Elite Dialga!

...Oh wait, let me make that bigger for you

Welcome to the forums, Elite Dialga

Better, right? :DD I feel that one of my duties as a member of this community is to make new users like yourselves settle in as comfortably as possible here, which is the reasoning for the above, of course! Think of it as welcoming with open arms, if you will. It kind of takes me back to when I was a new user here...

..but that'd be an extremely long story, and this isn't about me of course, it's about you, fair and excellent member! n_n I personally like how you've stuck with Pokemon Blue all the way to the current sixth generation! That's pretty awesome if I do say so, myself. Personally, I've stuck with the third generation (R/S/E, of course!) all the way until the current sixth gen. I've played a bit of second generation, but it wasn't really enough to develop any fond memories of it, so my favorite to this day is Gen 3 by a long shot. xD; Hopefully this generation has enough content to change that though; I really am looking forward to X/Y!

...I hope I'm not rambling again, that seems to be such a bad habit ;~; But I hope to see you around PC, Elite Dialga, and happy posting here!

That is by far the most warm welcome I have received on any forum till date, THANK YOU TWILIGHT! <3333 :D

Back