• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I just updated my status!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • I usually use my Twitter mostly when I'm finding some inspiration words to post with, and usually I find many images in Tumblr that I signed in there too.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Now I only use my Facebook for checking out cool pictures from my liked pages, such as webcomics and those stuff. Sometimes I chat or just send greetings to friends. I never saw the fun of twitter, what's the point? It's basically a blog with posts less than a hundred something characters. That's it. I'm not really active on tumblr, but I do check it once in a while. The other social networks I use are forums I guess

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I only use Facebook, and by use I mean I check it maybe once a week or so. I didn't get the point of Twitter when it first came out, and I still don't. It's like Facebook if Facebook were only status updates. Same thing with Instagram, but with pictures. That's how I understand them anyway, but I'm probably completely wrong since I've never had either.

I don't use Tumblr myself, but have to admit some are pretty cool/useful.

Years
  • I use Facebook to keep in contact with friends I know in real life though I rarely log into it.. and I use tumblr to find cool images to share to people here or just to look at and share my interests in media. I also recently began to use twitter again and so far I have been tweeting at least once a day.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm not into social media, unfortunately. Only social media site I have ever used is Twitter, and that wasn't out of my own will—I was required to use it for one of my class homework. d:

Back