• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I know that you like my style.

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Headwear: Nope.
    Eyewear: Cheap-looking glasses (if I don't forget to wear them).
    Upper body: Plain t-shirts/sweatshirts/sweaters.
    Lower body: Sweatpants/jeans.
    Footwear: Flip-flops/boots.
    Jewelry: Rarely.
    Other accessories: Nope.

Tachikaze

九番隊 // Earth-Severing Wind
    Years
    Headwear?
    None, really. Just my sexy hair.

Eyewear?

My Wayfarer and Aviator sunglasses.

Upper body?

Hoodies/Tees/Button down shirts, Polo's. Athletic, slimmer cut clothes.

Lower body?

Bootcut jeans, khaki shorts, etc. Won't wear jeans unless they fit well, and not too baggy.

Footwear?

Nikes, a few pairs of Puma atheltic shoes, and some Clarks Boots I love to wear.

Jewelry?

My Golden necklace with a golden cross and a family memento. And my Tissot watch. (Hint: it's Swiss and $800)

Other accessories?

Like a leather bracelet and some beaded ones from AE.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Headwear
    I don't usually wear headwear, but if I do, it's a beanie. I'm not really a hat person though.

Eyewear?
    I own a pair of horn rimmed glasses. I only wear them at home though, so I don't think that counts. I do wear sunglasses sometimes, preferably aviator.

Upper body?
    Oh a lot of sweaters. Plain, striped, you name it. For shirts, I wear some button down shirts, again a mixture of plaid, plain, and striped. Usually I wear a shirt under a sweater. I'll wear a jacket over when it's cold enough. Regular old t-shirts in the summer.

Lower body?
    Any kind of jeans, just not too baggy. I'm beginning to despise baggy-ness. I also wear khakis. In the summer just khaki shorts or some athletic shorts.

Footwear?
    Nikes. Always a pair of Nikes.

Jewelry?
    I wear a watch (this counts right?)

Other accessories?
    I've been trying to get into wearing scarves. It's snowing right now, so that should help.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Headwear
    I barely even own any headwear, but if it's really cold I'll wear a beanie :3 Plus the make-your-own-hat things at Pizza Hut; never too old to wear those \o/

Eyewear?
    None really... Sometimes sunglasses on holiday if it's super sunny? :3

Upper body?
    Usually a white or black t-shirt with a Greenday, A7x or Muse hoody over it, I tend to cycle between the three :3 Then if I'm going somewhere nice I have a special shirt for that x]

Lower body?
    Basically just jeans... Dark blue or black :3 I can't remember the last time I wore anything else.

Footwear?
    Black & white converse, allll the time. :3

Jewelry?
    I don't know what actually counts as jewelry, but I have tonnes of wooden bead bracelets that people have given me which I use to remind me of them when I'm lonely *sad* and there's a shark tooth necklace that I never ever ever take off. It was a gift from the most special person I've ever met and I'm never giving it up. x]

Other accessories?
    There's a black and white scarf I often wear... Other than sometimes headphones and fingerless gloves that's about it :3

Back