• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I liek Bacon..

GreasyBacon

Am I kawaii uguu~
    Years
    Hey guys I'm new here. So yeah, as you can tell I like Bacon. My favorite types are Water Typed Pokemon. I use GIMP (For those of you who know it). I loove to play Pokemon. I'm currently learning Japanese. So yeah, just call me Bacon for short. Also, I'm 12 Male. My favorite Pokemon is always changing. It bounces between Milotic, Starmie, and Quagsire. I have phases with them. My favorite color is yellow. I hope to meet some good friends on here!

EDIT: I have Pokemon: Platinum, SoulSilver, and Black versions.

-GreasyBacon

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome aboard, GreasyBacon. :) It's quite a coincidence that I had bacon this morning. xD It's great to see ya here in this lovely community. I hope you're enjoying it so far. :3

Water-Type Pokemon? I love them as well, aside from grass-types. Milotic and Quagsire are among my favorites as well...with Lanturn being the top favorite, even if it was dual-type. xD

As I mentioned, I hope you enjoy it here, err..I should say, hope you're enjoying it here so far! We have tons of discussions for you to choose from, and maybe participate in. I see you're practicing Japanese? I believe we have a thread about learning Japanese, located in the Japanese Entertainment thread. So, you should like.. check it out as well. Don't be shy to send me a PM if you have questions, as well as any staff member. I'll see ya around, okay?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    WELCOME TO PC YOU DESERVE A LOT OF ATTENTION

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I obviously see you like bacon. Our newest Moderator had a bacon theme, and you might have gotten along quite well. :D

Welcome to PC, I'm sure you've read the rules (If you didn't, I think there is a fantabulous link at the top of the page) and enjoy what this forum has to offer! You can send us a VM- myself included- if you need assistance or help with any of the forums.

Hope to see you around!

Oh yeah, that would be me, lol. My profile is still bacon-themed, but my avatar and sig no longer are. xD

Anyway, welcome! I'm sure there's plenty of discussion that you're willing to throw yourself into already, so don't be scared, just jump right in :3

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Hi, nice to meet you, I'm new here too!! xD Are you on friendcodes? Because you seem familiar.

Back