• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I like sharks and boba :p looking for friends to play and development a Pokemon game

Saltybobamusic

Saltyboba
Years
  • Welcome to the world of....

Hi im Saltyboba, Ive been playing Pokemon alone all my life

So I wanna make a game together with you and just chill playing/talking about pokemon

I don't wanna be a loner anymore ;(

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • Hey!

I hope you enjoy your time here and find the help you're looking for.
    My experience so far has been great and welcoming.
    I've always wanted to get into programming but I have a lot to learn before I can even consider making anything.

Saltybobamusic

Saltyboba
    Years
  • hey wizard thanks man

yeah ive been trying to learn rpg maker with pokemon essentials by binging tutorials from youtube
    but it seems kinda outdated haha

what program are you using?

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • I plan on learning C# and using Unity or Unreal engine but I haven't started yet.
    I used to watch videos on how to use RPG maker and Pokemon essentials, but that was years ago.
    But If you want help I think looking in the Rom Hacking Help and the Game Development section of the forums is your best bet. You've probably already looked on them tho.

Last edited:

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Hello! Welcome to the bustling Pokecommunity! You'll definitely find many others who would also love to be of your acquaintance! ^-^ There's plenty to speak about here when it comes to Pokemon, not to mention with the new game : )

Again, welcome!

Back