• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I like spaghetti XO

GreenGalvantula

Final Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2012
    I am a newbie...I am so unsure what to do. I never been part of a forum...so yeah. I'm lame X3

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
    Lol, nice intro name xD Also is Shiny Galvantula green? Or is your name just random lol?
    Anyway welcome to the Forums! Of PC!
    You don't seem lame to me ;3 We're all newbs when we join! You'll be un-newbed in 7 days at the MOST!
    If you wanna learn a paticular thing, go to the Adoption Centre (Which is now un-locked)
    Tell us more about yourself! What are your interests?
    Well i'll see you around if you choose to stay on this forum :)
    Later!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS POST IN BLACK AND WHITE! Because Galvantula is a Unova Pokemon and because you like that, obviously you have to love the rest of the region! :333 Yes, that's my logic. Yes. It's strange. Of course you could post in Black 2 and White 2, but Black and White is superior because that's where Galvantula was born!

But yeah, what brought you here to us? n_n Aaand all you need to do here? Well, just discuss everything to your heart's content, pretty much! Just take a look around and you'll find something of interest! Have fuunn finding something you like around here, it'll be easy. :3

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    I am a newbie...I am so unsure what to do. I never been part of a forum...so yeah. I'm lame X3

Awww I also like Spaghetti <3

Welcome to Pokecommunity. Y U NO HAVE CONFIDENCE. You are not lame you are just new to this so I'll say take your time in exploring the different boards we have to offer here I'm pretty sure you will find something of Interest here If you ever wanna chat drop a VM/PM on me I'll be happy to talk :)

Happy posting :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hi Galvantula, nice avatar there. I'm MidnightShine, a regular here at NU/W.

You're not lame BTW. When I was new here, I keep making thread which ended up in closure but now, I'm not a n00b here anymore.

I bet you're get along just fine. PC's one big place so take your time to settle in. Have fun BTW.

Years
    • Age 24
    • =/
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Welcome to Pokecommunity, GreenGalvantula!
    I liked your avatar! :D
    I'm Gerokunz, but call me George, also, I like spaghetti too!
    It's delicious food, I wanna eat it again.
    You'll have a lots of friend here, happy postin' here!
    Good luck!

~ George :D

GreenGalvantula

Final Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2012
    Of course I like Black and White. I'm content with all the Pokemon and regions. I just like how the little guy looks. It's a spider, which Im not too fond of but just look at it XD. Cutes. So yeps. Love all the Pokes

Hi there, welcome to PC, GreenGalvantula! :3 Is there anything you'd like to be called?

Forums can be really complicated at first, but you'll get the hang of it in no time! I'm decently new as far as forums go myself, but it didn't take too long to learn the basics. Just stick around and keep exploring this place, you'll learn quickly n_n

Is there anything specific you'd like to do here on PC? We've got loads of places to post in and a large memberbase, so there's always new threads to get involved in~! Hoping you enjoy your stay, and feel free to private message me (click my name in this post and then "send a private message", if you didn't know) if you need help with anything!

Have fun and it was great meeting you!

Years

Hello GG, mind I call you that?

As Nica said, you should definitely check out Black and White. They are among my fave Pokemon games of all time so it's fitting you should check it out.

And hey I herd u liek Galvantulaz...

I like spaghetti XO

I liek Oshawottz.

Feel free to VM me and we can talk loads about why 5th Generation of Pokemon is so cool. I'm also really funny and I love putting a smile on any newbie's face.

Have a great time and I'll see ya!

- Hikari10, #WikariLeaks

Ice Car

Banned
    Years
    You'll be pretty safe here as opposed to other forums. Been to many forums and I'd have to say this is one of the most tame ones I've seen. Mods are nice, trolls are non-existent, everyone here is nice...

Welcome. :)

Back