• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I like your style, kid

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I'm using Forever Standing and I always will until I see a theme that surpasses it, which won't happen.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I'm using Route 167 at the moment on my desktop. It fits nicely and the colour choice appeals to me.

When I get internet connected to my new Laptop, I'm probably going to have to make it fluid width to fit the screen size as it has a larger screen resolution.

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
    i dont change styles whenever a new one comes up. i have five accounts and i use a different style on each, it helps keep them straight.

SilverStilletto uses Unseen Forces... coz its pretty. doubt thatll change.
    Winged Guardian uses Sweet Kisses... coz its pretty and suits her. i like the light blue. prolly wont switch.
    Wild Irish Rose uses Blossom Shower... coz it matches her. i doubt she'll change, but she might.
    Unwhispered Shadow uses that one with the Infernape, cant remember what its called. she used to use the one with the Burmy and the Leafeon, but i got annoyed with the spacing. hers might change. im using the Infernape atm coz i like the coloring.
    Spica P.I. uses one with Palkia and Dialga... the grey fits her theme. im not sure if itll change.

Back