• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I like your style, kid

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I like Final Resistance, but the one I use right now is Route 167. I like the stationary background and the rounded corners, and the colors feel good on my eyes.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I remember when I first joined this place I used 'Forest Grovyle's Legendaries' for a loooong time, and then switched to Midnight Misty. Used that one foreverrr, because I love dark themes. xD

Now days, I tend to switch themes each time a new one releases, and if I like it enough I'll use it for a few weeks, or so. I loved Route 167 (Supporters ver).

As for RIGHT THIS SECOND.. I'm using Sweet Kisses, and have been since it released.

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    All righty, a two part poll. One, do you usually change your style whenever a new one comes up or no? Two, which style you're using right now? Why and you think you'll ever change it?

Me, before I would usually change my style whenever a new one comes. I was using Sweet Kisses for a bit, but then I'm not really liking it cause pink isn't my thing and also the gap between the username and usertitle is a bit much. XD

Now I'm using Final Resistance and I think I'll stick to this style. It's simple, readable, and the username and usertitle gap isn't much. :P

Most times, as of now I'm using Route 167+, and I'll stick with it for a while yet.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    One) No. I don't usually change styles. But I may do it in a (LONG) while! XD
    Two) Currently using route 167. I really like it. Its made up of some really lively colours. And I think that I'll only change it once another theme comes up with something that's more appealing to me. :P

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I only change it now and then, but i like the themes that don't mess with the way topics are shown to be hot, have new posts ect.

I am using Forever Standing at the moment, but sometimes i change it to Seeds of Platinum, Time and space and Final Resistance. I like the (comparatively) simple themes.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Whenever a new theme comes out, I'll switch to it for a bit--especially if I've been following it during its creation. Mind you, "a bit" could be anywhere from a few days to a few minutes.

I always go back to Blossom Shower though.

Years
    I rarely switch for more than a few hours. My most recent default is PC Pro - Special Purple Edition, though I also sometimes switch over to Poke Link 4 Pink.

My old defaults were Altomare Light & Forest Grovyle's Legendaries. I'm actually thinking about maybe giving them a try again. XD

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I'm currently using Pichu^2. If a theme I like comes out I'll probably switch to it until the next one I like comes out. Of course I have to realize it's there to switch to it, I usually can't be bothered to look.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    All righty, a two part poll. One, do you usually change your style whenever a new one comes up or no? Two, which style you're using right now? Why and you think you'll ever change it?
    1. No.
    2. vBulletin Default
    3. It's the most functional. I won't likely change it unless an alternately coloured version is made.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I would usually try on a new theme when it comes out, but only to test out whether I prefer to use it or not. Keep in mind, this can last anywhere from a couple of minutes to a few hours depending if I like it or not. Currently, I'm using Route 167 because of the cool colors and simplicity of the theme. Though, I am thinking of switching it to the Route 167+ for awhile.

Ayselipera

I switch between poke link 4 pink and poke link 4 blue. Whenever I get sick of blue I switch to pink vice versa. I just find that they are the simplest to use. I kind of wish they would make one for each color. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    I don't use the new ones unless they are cool. I am using Unseen Forces right now because I like looking at Lugia!

Back