• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I LIVE!!! (hi)

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2013
    Hey guys! The name's RemDra. Yes, I just learned about this pokemon community. I just got addicted to HGSS (I'm late, I know) and that's practically why I'm here. The reason I am here is to simply be a pokemon fan and gamer. I never, I repeat, NEVER reached the elite 4. Not that I suck, it's the fact that I don't have time :3 . So I'm 13 yrs old, and I have experience in pokemon. When I was a kid I played the TGC, but I kinda lost them. Then I got an GBA Emulator for PSP and got Emerald. I also loved the anime. After a few years of no Pokemon, I loved it again when I got a new DS and Diamond as a present. I never got to Elite 4 (I wasn't THAT loving to Pokemon). But now, I have a DSiXL and ready to play my Pokemon Soul Silver all the way through. So that's me :)

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
    Years
    WElcome REm!!

Fellow pokemon fans and gamers are always welcome here!!

You will find plenty of forums here where you can discuss the anime, get help with gaming or just chat in general...

If you're having trouble finding your way around then why not sign up for a mentor?....Basically a moderator or senior member that will act as your tour guide around PC and answer any questions you might have :-)

Also feel free to chat and ask questions to the Mods...this is the friendliest pokemon community on the internet today #BELIEVE IT#

We have a section dedicated to HG/SS so be sure to check it out!!

Most importantly..make yourself at home and have fun!!

Glad to have you aboard...feel free to VM me if you ever want to chat..

Hi RemDra, weeelcome to PC! <33

Ooh HG/SS were pretty good, I was actually looking at the sprites for them a few days ago and realized how nice they were. If you like them, you should drop by the 4th Gen Games section; there are a lot of other fans there you can converse with. :D But yeah, PC is pretty diverse with all kinds of fans, so you'll find plenty of others who just got back into Pokemon or play it casually. Would be neat if you recorded your progress in the Travel Journal thread in the 4th gen section too, nice way to look back on memories~! I need to do that. Surprised I haven't yet, it's pretty fun and they're nice to read when you're bored.

But you seem pretty eager, which is awesome. You'll get pretty hooked on Pokemon soon I'm sure, it's just that kind of thing that keeps pulling you back in. Do you have a favorite Pokemon, by the way? We all have ones we love and I'd love to hear yours. n n Have any plans to try Black/White and/or Black 2/White 2? :3

Hopefully you've been enjoying yourself here so far, so I'll see you around, yes? <3 Feel free to contact me if you need anything, I'd love to chat with you!

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2013
    WElcome REm!!

Fellow pokemon fans and gamers are always welcome here!!

You will find plenty of forums here where you can discuss the anime, get help with gaming or just chat in general...

If you're having trouble finding your way around then why not sign up for a mentor?....Basically a moderator or senior member that will act as your tour guide around PC and answer any questions you might have :-)

Also feel free to chat and ask questions to the Mods...this is the friendliest pokemon community on the internet today #BELIEVE IT#

We have a section dedicated to HG/SS so be sure to check it out!!

Most importantly..make yourself at home and have fun!!

Glad to have you aboard...feel free to VM me if you ever want to chat..

Thanks! I BELIEVE this is the most friendly forum! I already feel welcome with fast responses from the mods! TwT I feel so happy I joined this forum! :DDDDDD

@Cirno I can't quote you dunno why. It says after 15 posts I can't use URLs or something like that. I plan to get Black 2. My fave pokemon......DAT CUTE LARVATAR FROM ANIME!!!! ITS SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE ~!!! I feel so welcomed :DDDDDD

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey guys! The name's RemDra. Yes, I just learned about this pokemon community. I just got addicted to HGSS (I'm late, I know) and that's practically why I'm here. The reason I am here is to simply be a pokemon fan and gamer. I never, I repeat, NEVER reached the elite 4. Not that I suck, it's the fact that I don't have time :3 . So I'm 13 yrs old, and I have experience in pokemon. When I was a kid I played the TGC, but I kinda lost them. Then I got an GBA Emulator for PSP and got Emerald. I also loved the anime. After a few years of no Pokemon, I loved it again when I got a new DS and Diamond as a present. I never got to Elite 4 (I wasn't THAT loving to Pokemon). But now, I have a DSiXL and ready to play my Pokemon Soul Silver all the way through. So that's me :)

Hello RemDra, and welcome!

Sorry I was late to this intro, I was busy. Cirno already directed you to the Fourth Generation Games section where you can discuss about HG/SS and D/P/Pt. I happen to like 4th Gen as well, but I'm more of a 5th Gen fan. Nice to see you return to Pokemon after so many years out.

Have fun here and if you ever need to find someone fun to talk to, feel free to shoot me a VM.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2013
    Hello RemDra, and welcome!

Sorry I was late to this intro, I was busy. Cirno already directed you to the Fourth Generation Games section where you can discuss about HG/SS and D/P/Pt. I happen to like 4th Gen as well, but I'm more of a 5th Gen fan. Nice to see you return to Pokemon after so many years out.

Have fun here and if you ever need to find someone fun to talk to, feel free to shoot me a VM.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Thanks. I'd love to chat with anyone here :DDD

Back