• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I lost it...

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
    I found Pokemon Platinum lying on the ground one day. I was like "Well now I don't have to waste money on a game I don't want to play." Feel bad for the person who lost it.
    Lol that's so funny! You're pretty lucky!

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    well i lost silver and ruby and emerald. Ruby was stolen, cause i saw it, but didn't really have the heart to say anything, as who was steeling it was a maid who wanted it for her children, she also stole my gameboy advanced, i didn't see that, but they dissapeard at the same time.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
    O_O You should have, it's not the same as stealing food for surviving. What a mean maid =<.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    nah, she's from sirilanka, which is an island south of idia, dmagaed by the tsunami. her house was destroyed, and she ran away almost a few days after steeling it. i don't think she was running because she stol it, that would have been stupid, there must have been another reason, but lets leave the off-topicness!!

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    I've never lost a Pokemon game. Although I can't say where my Pokemon Blue cartridge is at the moment, I know it's somewhere in my room. lol

I've lost several other handheld games, though. Both handheld Mario Kart games, the first two Mario & Luigi games, Golden Sun, Wario Land 4, and Animal Crossing Wild World.

Those were horrible games to lose, too. I had to rebuy Wild World and I did rebuy the original Mario and Luigi but the rest of them I haven't. I miss my handheld Mario Karts. =(

(I lost MKDS and AC:WW at the same place: a hotel on my final marching trip. The funny thing there is that it was a long ride and on the way there people on the buses were playing Mario Kart DS and I joined them, but on the way home I didn't have it and couldn't play it with them anymore. T_T)

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
    I misplaced not lost my Ranger if that counts. I'm just to lazy to find it. Other than that I have not lost any games. I feel sorry for the people who have.

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
    Lost my soulsilver cartridge, gave up on looking for it by now. Wish i still had it :(
    Also, I think m y friend lost his pokemon platinum about 1-2 years ago when he was on vacation in New York. He lost it on a taxi.

Last edited:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Yes, I have lost 2 Pokemon games, which were HeartGold and Platinum, in an airport on the way to the US.

I accidentally forgot the case that kept my Platinum version on a plane during a vacation. Now most of my legendaries are gone.

This is why you should keep your games in your hand luggage when not in use :p

So far, I've only lost my Sapphire and first copy of Platinum.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    My sister lost my Blue in Australia a few years ago, along with the sexy purple GBC that it was in at the time. :/ Haven't let her play my Pokemon games since.

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
    I let my next-door neighbor "borrow" my copy of Platinum. He said he'd return it, but he convieniently ended up moving to London, which is three thousand miles over the Atlantic Ocean from where I am. Major FML right there.

Shattered_Soul

Just Because :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2011
    The only game I've lost so far was diamond.

It's funny remembering how much of a big deal it was to me at the time.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    I recently found an old gameboy colour in our house, and my sister told me she has played every pokemon game since they started coming with them, so I know that we have the games somewhere, just cant find them. I only have Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, and soon Pokemon White

Back