• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I love it more than life itself

Ayselipera

No, I'm only on to talk to certain people. Which is why I sign up to all these websites so I have something on the side to do while talking. Otherwise I know I'd probably only be on Tumblr and spend the rest of my day doing something else.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I think so. And the worst thing is, that I'm not at all proud of it. I want to break free and do other things, "get a life" as they say, but I am sort of stuck here. There is too much to do, most of my interests lie here, at PC, making graphics (which you need at least a computer, but also resources and stuff from the internet) and making Youtube videos. I guess that's just my interests, so I'm not really addicted to the internet itself, it is the gateway to my free time, but I still feel guilty all the time...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    It's weird, and kind of hard for me to answer. I wouldn't say it's just the internet, it's that a lot of my hobbies and things I enjoy are done on the computer as whole. Writing, roleplaying, graphics, HTML, drawing, voice acting, talking with a lot of my friends (our schedules prevent us from hanging out irl a lot), and etc.

There are times when I'm on here and I don't even feel like being online, but there's nothing else to do at times. I'm in a bit of a bind IRL, so if given the choice, when stuck at home I'd rather be on here than be alone playing a solo video game for hours, etc.

I guess I do have somewhat of an addiction to the computer as a whole, because it's something that I love doing, but like I said.. there's complications. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Not really. A year ago, six months ago, a few months ago? Yeah. I used to think about the Internet all the time tbh (oh God that is so sad), and now it's just something (more like someone) else always on my mind lol.

I'm just on here so much because there's nothing else I can really do right now, or would rather do (aka going shopping would involve straightening my hair for half an hour etc) so it's like why bother when I can just sit here and do nothing lol :x Laziness isn't good!

On the plus side I don't really check PC on my phone anymore unless like everyone else is using their phones and on facebook where I just do mainly cause everyone else is, tbh.

Back