• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i m new

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2016
    Hii all my frnds.I had played Pokemon ash gray and I m very impressed by it.I request you to make the rest of this game.If u need any help u can tell me.Cuz I a Pokemon fan!!

Years
  • Hii all my frnds.I had played Pokemon ash gray and I m very impressed by it.I request you to make the rest of this game.If u need any help u can tell me.Cuz I a Pokemon fan!!

Indian right. I hope you have find the hack studio. I think you have joined here only for rom hacks. But there is so much things here to enjoy. To help ash gray you must know how to hack am i right. welcome

Years
  • Welcome to the forums! If you need any assistance looking around, feel free to pop by and say hello! What's your favorite Pokémon game, by the by?

Years
  • Hi Sharma! Welcome to PC. =) Unfortunately the creator of Ash Gray hasn't been on here since August so I dunno their plans, but it's awesome to hear you enjoy the game. Heard it was fun and is super popular.

See you around. <3

Years
  • Hi there Aakash Sharma!!, I'm also Indian and I welcome you to pokecommunity. It's nice to see indians having interest in the franchise.

Back