• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I miss the old ranks

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I mean no offence to whoever made the current supporter/staff ranks but I don't like them as much as the old ones. It'd be quite nice to return to our previous ones IMO.

What do you think?

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    I agree with you Zenus. I prefered the older style of PC image ranks :)

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I R has to disagree with you.. After using those for a-boot a week I kinda like them... :3

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I think they're very flashy =D
    And i like the way the stand out.
    I mean at first i didn't like them
    But i kind of like them now ^^

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    The Supporter ones are ok but I think some of the Moderator ones look quite blurry.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I don't mind the Supporter ones as much :3 The staff ones...eh.

Personally, I'd like to be able to customize mine like some of the staff customize theirs, but... XD

That should totally be a Tier 6 Supporter thing.

I don't mind either, overall. So I don't care if they stay the same or not XD

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Disable them then. Or get it removed.
    It's not such a big deal. They could be a lot worse, and I for one like the new style.
    No point in bawwing over 1/50th of your screen. Bars = 102px × 22px Screen (guess) 1280px x 800 or wtv.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I'm not saying I want to go as far as having them disabled or that they annoy me, I'm just saying I prefer the old ranks and I'd be pleased to see them back.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Newsflash: The images are pwn and anyone that thinks otherwise should try making something better. :/

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    I actually prefer the new ones by a little, they both looked nice, and I don't see any problem with them really... =/ They stand out a lot and look clear in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    Newsflash: Atomico is a jerk and he broke the combo. D:

Also I like them so much more than the old gross old gross old... gross ones.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Newsflash: There is a problem on PokeCommunity's Supporter rank images. Guess what? I like the old ones better. You heard that right.

Seriously, I like the older ones better. (And my screen is 800x600, LOL - To Abnegation)

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
    I don't have an issue with the new rank images. They all look somewhat fine to me. Although, Roman Numerals would have been more flashy than numbers 1-5 for the Supporter ranks.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I dunno, they seem more up to the new graphic design standards to me. Nicely colored, soft text, a little glow from the top but not enough to make it horrendous. I like them quite a bit. :P

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    Newsflash: ...

Anyways, I think they look fine, and personally I like the older ones better. They might've been more in-your-face, but I think they had more clarity, I suppose.

The new ones seem blurry to me. Like...too detailed to me. Plus, the old ones had that cool border.

What if we had an option in the UCP where we could choose the style of supporter/staff badges?
    Like, considering I prefer the old, it'd be good for me and those others who prefer the older ones, and the new ones could just be the default for new members. Good idea?

Years
    lol newsflashes. This is like the funniest noob attack ever.

The new ones are something new, it's nice to have a change after a long while.
    They're more lighter gradient is prettier, wouldn't you agree?

Back