• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen I need ever stone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somma

The PokéGambler
Years
  • You can get another one from a wild Geodude, Graveler, or Roggenrola at a 5% chance of them holding an Everstone. Either catch a bunch of them until you get one of them holding one or use Covet/Thief.

I'd give you one, but I'm using mine ;~; Hope this helps~

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • As a follow up to the post above me:

Increase your odds by farming Roggenrola hordes in Reflection Cave. Make sure to take a tough Pokemon that has Covet or Thief and won't get KOd fast by Rock moves :)

Last edited:

Shilver

Cool Trainer
    Years
  • having poke with Compound Eyes ability as lead also raise the chance of finding Everstone in those Rock pokes to 20%

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • having poke with Compound Eyes ability as lead also raise the chance of finding Everstone in those Rock pokes to 20%
    Is this percentage the same for all held items on wild Pokemon? I wanted a few more King's Rock, but the 5% chance was a little off-putting.

Somma

The PokéGambler
    Years

I didn't know this...... :l How could I have not known this...

"...if a Pokémon with the Ability Compound Eyes leads the party, even if it has fainted, the chance of finding a Pokémon in the wild holding an item increases from 50%/5%/1% to 60%/20%/5%. This makes rare items easier to find."

So to Superstrength79, yes it affects all held items on wild Pokemon.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Thanks to these three lovely members, I'm sure your search for an Ever Stone has been resolved. Next time if you're looking to make some trades, try looking in the Trade Plaza.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back