• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i neeed help with Super smash bros.

Years
  • I'm trying to get Ness :D and Lugie :D and everyone elese :) .I have been beating the game over and over again (and master hand) but i don't face any of the locked people. If you know how to get them you'r more than welcomed to post it here (and please don't get off topic :P ).

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ness:Beat the main game on Normal or harder with three stock or less, and remember you have to SET it to three.

Luigi:Beat the default character's "Break the targets!".

Jigglypuff:Beat the game

Captain Falcon:Beat the main game very quickly, under three minutes I believe.

Years
  • Yes i know that .... wait you get jiggle puff and you don't have to win her but any way whats the best person to be to get ness?, and aren't you aloud to use continous (to get ness).

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • Yeah, although it wasn't stated originally. I guess it's kinda obvious since Ness isn't a secret character in the GC game though.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    The GCN game is also called Melee, not just SSB. ^_^;

Actually none of the characters listed are hidden ones in Melee except Luigi. o.o;

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Kairi said:
    Ness:Beat the main game on Normal or harder with three stock or less, and remember you have to SET it to three.

Luigi:Beat the default character's "Break the targets!".

Jigglypuff:Beat the game

Captain Falcon:Beat the main game very quickly, under three minutes I believe.
    I think you are wrong...
    Under 20 minutes.
    Ness and C.Falcon is no longer secret in melee.
    They are playable.
    But I can't remember how did I get Luigi in melee...oh my god.

DUDE!!!

Years
  • Okey this is off topic and n64 is what i'm talking about. Link isn't that good by the way how do you face locked people. Do you have to beat master hand a lot?

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • LT. surge II said:
    Okey this is off topic and n64 is what i'm talking about. Link isn't that good by the way how do you face locked people. Do you have to beat master hand a lot?

:|

Kairi just told you how to face all the locked people. When you beat them, you get them.

And Link = win. :cool:

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • in meele you have to be mario and go on adventure and finish the level with 6 seconds left! then u will face lugia and if u win u will get him!

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • From GameFaqs:

To get Luigi:
    Beat the "Bonus 1 Practice" game found in the single player menu with the
    original 8 characters. This includes Yoshi, Mario, Samus, Kirby, Link, DK,
    Pikachu, and Fox.

To get Jigglypuff:
    Beat the game on ANY difficulty, with ANY number of lives, and with ANY
    character. Use as many continues as you like. Beat Jigglypuff at the end of the
    game to gain the ability to use her.

To get Captain Falcon:
    Beat the game in less than 20 minutes. DO NOT use any continues as this would
    disable any chance of fighting Captain Falcon at the end of the game. Beating
    him gives you the ability to use him. The bonus games count too, so you should
    probably just kill yourself on the first two and save yourself some time. It
    doesn't matter if you get him with, or without the timer activated.

To get Ness:
    This is challenging. Set the game difficulty to "Normal" and set the number of
    lives to 3. Beat the game without any continues and you will have a chance to
    fight Ness. Beat him and you can use him.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    This is the first Super Smash Brothers for the Nintendo 64. The characters you mentioned like Mewtwo are not in it.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    punkie90 said:
    Well what about Mewtwo and them? And also Mr. Game and watch , you need to post those on here.
    *smash punkie90 DK style*
    *Giant Punch!!!*
    Okay, here's Mewtwo and G&W.
    G&W:Unlock all character and clear classic mode with ALL of them.(if you can't beat him, you have to start all over)
    You can play 1000 match in VS mode to get him too.
    And here is easy way.
    *set your handicap to 9 and foe's handicap to 1*
    *play 1 stock match*
    *just blow them up with smash attack*
    *end*
    Mewtwo:
    Play 700 match in VS mode or play VS mode over 20 hours.

Any questions?

DUDE?

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • Yeah, like what's already been said - there's no point in telling him where to get the Smash Bros. Melee secret characters in Smash Bros. N64. :|

Back