• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Never Knew That!....Or Did I?.....

Arceus10000

Radical Battical
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 21, 2020
    No i did not

did you know that almost every pokemon can learn hyper beam

Wi-fi Battler

currently in la la land.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    yes. but not pokemon like weedle (lol can you imagine that..."Weedle uses hyperbeam!*)

Did you know that Diglet have feet? acording to a diglet in PMD 1.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    yes, actually

did you know that certain episodes of pokemon show charmander after the episode where it evolved from a charmeleon into a charizard?

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    not a clue what missingno even looks like here
    im bad at this...
    did you know that metapod evolves into butterfree a different way in the anime than the games?

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Had no idea because I dont watch the anime anymore.
    did you know that Mew could be found by exploiting a glitch in Red, Blue, and Yellow? (and by the way Stilletto, if you want to see a Missingno, then just look at my avatar)

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh thats a missingno. i found a couple of those in gold, but i thought they were called ????. my brother and i called them glitch
    and yeah, i knew about the mew glitch
    did you know that in (red version, i think it is?) there is a glitch that allows you to ride your bike on water?

Skull Kid

The One and Only
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I didn't know that.
    Did you know in D/P you can fish in someone's head if you surf right next to someone, face them, and use your fishing rod. (found a wailord)

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
    Years
    No, no I did not.

Did you know you can find Raichu on a menu in Spain?

...mmm yummy...

Anzel

Alliroe Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    I knew that --- mine turned into a Kangaskhan T-T

Did you know that Mr. Mime was not meant to be all male --- the name in Japanese is Barrierd. It is proven simply by transferring "MILES" the Mr. Mime to G/S/C and checking its gender...OR by seeing Sabrina's female Mr. Mime in FireRed/LeafGreen!

Anzel

Alliroe Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    I knew that :3 But I never took part in it...ick.

Did you know that you can capture MissingNo on Yellow Version without cheating using a different technique than Red/Blue?

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
    No I didn't actually.

Did you know, that shiny pokemon in G/S/C were supposed to be stronger than normal pokemon?

Unlike in other games, shiny pokemon were just shiny.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    Yes, I knew. I play so much Gold.

Did you know that Pokémon Mystery Dungeon has it's own anime episodes. (But only few... I think 1 for Red & Blue Rescue Team, 1 for Time & Darkness and 1 for Sky)

Wi-fi Battler

currently in la la land.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    yes. i watched most of them.
    hm... did you know Brock thinks that fire is SUPER EFFECTIVE against water? it is in one of the orange cup battles i believe.

Back