• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Never Knew That!....Or Did I?.....

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    No, I haven't mentioned that. I have watched whole Orange League.

Did you know that Slaking has same base stat total as Groudon, Kyogre and Regigigas? (Slaking could win Legendary easily but it has Truant so it can use it moves only once per two turns...)

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I always thought that it was the evolved form of a gold magikarp =/

Did you know that you can battle Pryce before battling Jasmine and Chuck. That's what I always did.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    Yes, I know. I have been in Mahogany Town many times before going to Chuck. I just go and catch Red Gyarados, I don't like that Team Rocket place so I leave it to there and go back to beat Chuck (or Jasmine if I get mysterypotion and give it to her first).

Did you know that when Pikachu says Togepi in anime, it says PiPiPi! :P (This was stupid one...)

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    No I did not 0o.
    Did you know that in the games you can encounter evolved Pokemon before they evolved?
    (IE: You could fight like a Sandslash level 17 in FRLG I think... there are others).

Years
    I never knew that.
    Did you know that Kricketot can make sounds like an xylophone through it's antennaes?
    (Through Serebii)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I knew that. Thank you, infinite Pokédex knowledge.

Did you know 40-days storms can be created by Lugia with a flap of its wings?​

TaoBoa

Indigenous to Nowhere
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2010
    breloom :]

Did you know that Mew was the first Pokemon trademark applied for; even before Pocket Monsters?

Velvex the Øverlørd

The Apparition
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2013
    I didn't know that (and I got that info from Bulbapedia, which has it's facts right 99.9% of the time)
    Did you know that Jessie and James of team rocket are only 17

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    That's what I heard (even though I highly doubt it's true).

Did you know that Spinda can have up to 8,589,934,592 spot combinations?​

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    EDIT: Didnt see your post until I realised it was centered.

No i didn't 0.0

[If I repeat any facts its cause I've only just joined and haven't been following!]

Tate of the twin gym leaders is in fact a boy.

[It's probably been said but i didn't know it xD]

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    I didn't know that.
    Probably because I didn't really pay attention, but I assumed they were sisters.

Did you know that..
    That at one point in the Anime, Ash and his mom were voiced by the same woman?

3Trainerpoké1

used Comet Punch!
    Years
    I did know that :) I got a bunch...
    DYK that in 1st gen, Lickitung couldn't learn lick?
    DYK that HO-OH, if spelled as such with all capitals, is the most flexible word in the english language, being the same if flipped upside down, right, left, and it's also symmetrical in two ways?
    DYK that Nidoran Female and NidoQueen can breed?
    DYK that in the 1st gen, the Dragon vs. Dragon weakness wasn't applied, since the only dragon move was dragon rage, which always dealt 40 damage?
    DYK that Pokemon that are immune to types can be affected by elemental abilities? e.g., diglett attacking a pikachu physically would still make it paralyzed
    DYK that only 2 existing pokemon gained a type through adding the steel type?
    DYK that it was actually possible to transfer a cyndaquil to pokemon Red?
    DYK that in Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire that you could get a Shedinja when you had no pokeballs, but a level 20 Nincada, but in Diamond, Pearl, Platinum you need a spare pokeball?
    (remember not to get a level 20 Nincada with only a master ball in your bag =/)
    DYK that in Pokemon Colosseum, Jumpluff's puff shadows are square?
    DYK that in Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, Slaking had higher base stats than Groudon and Kyogre?

I learned most of these from dragonflycave...

A quote, to go along:
    "The final-form Pokémon with the lowest total base stats is Shedinja - obviously, this is due to having a base HP of 1, and it has the ability Wonder Guard to make up for this. The next Pokémon above it are Smeargle and Ditto, respectively, both of which also have very unique abilities. After them, Luvdisc and Delibird are tied - and while Delibird at least has a signature move, Luvdisc doesn't seem to have any redeeming features at all. Poor thing." lol @ luvdisc

Back