• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I never seen that before!

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
  • So, ORAS is coming out, and xy came out.
    Point?
    Is ORAS going to have anime with it?
    Wait. Are you saying another season of Pokémon?
    Yes. Its a prediction/question. But what do you think will happen.
    If they do plan to do an anime is it going to be nostalgic with may, max, ash, and co?
    Or is it going to be different?
    Should they make an anime?
    Sorry for so many questions.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    There wasn't an anime conjoined with the SS/HG remakes; correct me if I'm wrong. As the post says above, it would be awesome to see a completely new series stem from the games. Maybe a more mature character and better character development, or I'm just day dreaming too much. XD

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
  • OF course there will be an Anime on it, Pokemon just need to keep Ash alive, maybe he will return OR MAYBE WE'LL GET A DECENT ANIME ON THE HOENN REGION WITH NEW CHARACTERS AND A GOOD PROTAGONIST GRUMBLE GRUMBLE UGH

I have to agree but just realized. In xy ash is with a boy(Clement) and his sister, in battle advanced it was may and max.... could that of been a hint? And also should max at least make a reappearance and fight ash or be a rival???

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Won't be anything special anime wise. They'll have some key character appear and travel with Ash for a while like Dawn did in Unova. They'll only be about half way through the anime by the time ORAS comes out.

Years
  • There wasn't an anime conjoined with the SS/HG remakes; correct me if I'm wrong. As the post says above, it would be awesome to see a completely new series stem from the games. Maybe a more mature character and better character development, or I'm just day dreaming too much. XD

When HG/SS were being promoted they basically promoted a lot of Johto Pokemon in the Diamond & Pearl anime, such as the episodes with Lyra and Khoury, who had a Johto starter each (Chikorita and Totodile) and eventually also had Dawn obtain her Cyndaquil.

Also, I think FR/LG were promoted during the Advance Generation anime when May obtained Bulbasaur, sorta like how Dawn obtained Cyndaquil. They were starters from the region featured in the promoted remakes so I could see OR/AS promotions play out in the XY anime with maybe one of Ash's companions (hopefully Serena, I feel like she's been shafted lately) getting one of the Hoenn starters.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    There probably going to be an ''Animated Promo'' !
    Or a special like Pokemon Origin .
    I mean , You all remember this , Aren't you-

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2016
    there aren't enough Pokemon in Gen VI for XY: The Series to be any longer. Chances are that they will start inserting pointless fillers that do nothing but serve as time-wasters for our characters (meanwhile, Ash & Co. are having the grandest time of their lives), oh, and Ash still won't win the Kalos League. And once that happens, was it all worth it? And lord only knows when we'll see the first Gen VII early-bird cameo. When Ash lost to Cameron, Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie were just begging to reveal themselves.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Won't be anything special anime wise. They'll have some key character appear and travel with Ash for a while like Dawn did in Unova. They'll only be about half way through the anime by the time ORAS comes out.

Yup; definitely have to agree with that. Though, I wouldn't mind if they wound up making a couple of spin-off episodes featuring Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, sort of like what they had done with Pokémon RBGY a while back. :] Could be really interesting, in my opinion.

Years
  • I really hope it is just used in the anime and not something Origins. Hated that so much. (Granted my hate for Red is so big) But the battles were so dull in Origins to me.

I'd be all for May returning for a bit. Max appearing would be a cute and I would demand a Max and Bonnie getting lost ep. :)

Years
  • I'd be all for May returning for a bit. Max appearing would be a cute and I would demand a Max and Bonnie getting lost ep. :)

I think May returning again would be a great way to promote the remakes, alongside the usual "Ash's female companion obtains starter from region featured in the remakes" which I believe would be Serena most likely being the one to get a Hoenn starter to promote OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire.

And I also noticed a pattern with the last two, May obtained Kanto's Grass starter (Bulbasaur), Dawn obtained Johto's Fire starter (Cyndaquil) so maybe Serena can complete the elemental trio and obtain a Mudkip, which is Hoenn's Water starter. Out of the three Hoenn starters I think Mudkip would be the most likely one for her.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • IIIIIIII doubt it since there wasn't anything for the other remakes. I would love to see May again though. She was so great ^-^

Maybe they'll make a special or something. But as far as a whole new season is concerned it wouldn't make sense to go "backwards."

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
  • I think May returning again would be a great way to promote the remakes, alongside the usual "Ash's female companion obtains starter from region featured in the remakes" which I believe would be Serena most likely being the one to get a Hoenn starter to promote OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire.

And I also noticed a pattern with the last two, May obtained Kanto's Grass starter (Bulbasaur), Dawn obtained Johto's Fire starter (Cyndaquil) so maybe Serena can complete the elemental trio and obtain a Mudkip, which is Hoenn's Water starter. Out of the three Hoenn starters I think Mudkip would be the most likely one for her.

With your trio theory, if you remember, they female companions also had a Pokémon that was a better type advantage than what they got, but it would be changed since serena got Finnekin. Maybe it will be switched and the promo Pokémon is now stronger.

Years
  • IIIIIIII doubt it since there wasn't anything for the other remakes. I would love to see May again though. She was so great ^-^

Maybe they'll make a special or something. But as far as a whole new season is concerned it wouldn't make sense to go "backwards."

True but prior to the remakes specials were not really as big as they series as they seem to be now. We had the Chronicles but that was before Hoenn (Japan) and then specials seemed to stop till BW where we got Dawn,Brock,Cilan and Iris specials plus Origins and that Mega Evo one.

If we get any special I'd love a Magma/Aqua one. not really Archie vs Maxie but maybe Courtney and someone male from Aqua that is a rivalry but turns into a love thing. Would be an interesting chance of pace

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years

But they went to Kanto during AG to promo FRLG (and Emerald but yeah). And Lyra and Khoury showed in DP to promo HGSS. Plus the aforementioned starters and that. So I mean, cameos and promos and honestly contests even wouldn't be too much of a stretch to see.

Back