• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] I POO STARS & I PISS GLITTER

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    hey there! cool you requesting :)
    i will get to yours asap after i done the one before you
    question though, could you perhaps show me an image of an aurora so i know what kind of style you are looking for, that would be great​

Sure ^_^

Aurora Image

That looks closely to how I would want the background to look with the aurora and its mixed in with some of the night time sky and stars.

~ SilverLugia456

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • Hello Pebbles!

Could signatures and (YouTube) banners be considered the same thing? If so;

Size = 2560 x 1440
    ♦ Colors = Favorite colors are Blue, Pink, Purple (paint splatter design perhaps? :]), text either white or light blue
    ♦ Text = "Snoopy" any size or fonts you're comfortable using.
    ♦ Images = 1 | 2
    3 | 4
    (If you run into any problems with these images, please feel free to use just the last 3)
    ♦ Animation = None, thanks.

Thanks, take your time working on it. Keep up the great work! I will definitely be sure to credit you for your amazing work.

P.s, I apologize for how the image numbers are sorted. I'm not sure on how to fix them. :S
    hey, the image links are not working anymore
    so please fix them :)
    also, make sure the image you provide are BIG in pixels
    because you want a big banner, i need good quality images that are big enough or else it is no good ;)​

Sure ^_^

Aurora Image

That looks closely to how I would want the background to look with the aurora and its mixed in with some of the night time sky and stars.

~ SilverLugia456

ok thanks i think i get it, i will be on this asap :)​

Years
  • hey, the image links are not working anymore
    so please fix them :)
    also, make sure the image you provide are BIG in pixels
    because you want a big banner, i need good quality images that are big enough or else it is no good ;)

ok thanks i think i get it, i will be on this asap :)​
    Hey, I'm really sorry about that, here are the images again.
    1 (just the Gengar)

2 (Meta Knight)

3 (Greninja)

I guess you can make the text bigger if the images end up being too small? Example from my current banner here

If the images end up not working out, feel free to look up any that work for you. :)

Runiel

I am male
    Years
  • Heya! I would like to make a Request on an Avatar Please!
    Here are the Details:

♦ Size = 150 x 150

♦ Colors = Blue and White, for the background. Maybe something Blue-ish?

♦ Text = Runiel

♦ Images = https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9f/d9/d3/9fd9d331a617bcd66bbf87752b60ae95.jpg

♦ Animation = Maybe little snow coming down from the top?

Thank you For your attention and your time, I don't want to Push you on making my Request.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • Hey, I'm really sorry about that, here are the images again.
    1 (just the Gengar)

2 (Meta Knight)

3 (Greninja)

I guess you can make the text bigger if the images end up being too small? Example from my current banner here

If the images end up not working out, feel free to look up any that work for you. :)
    not sure if this is ok for you but hope so, enjoy ♥

surprised you asked for something so big haha, didn't know you needed that for youtube

Heya! I would like to make a Request on an Avatar Please!
    Here are the Details:

♦ Size = 150 x 150

♦ Text = Runiel

♦ Images = https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9f/d9/d3/9fd9d331a617bcd66bbf87752b60ae95.jpg

Thank you For your attention and your time, I don't want to Push you on making my Request.

awesome another request! i will do yours after silvers! :)​

Attachments

• 9TzEzpe8c.jpg
      9TzEzpe8c.jpg
      306.4 KB · Views: 4
    Years
  • not sure if this is ok for you but hope so, enjoy ♥

surprised you asked for something so big haha, didn't know you needed that for youtube

awesome another request! i will do yours after silvers! :)​

I love it! Thank you so much! I went ahead and credited you for it.

Here's how it came out if you're curious.

Once again, thanks! :)

Last edited:

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • I love it! Thank you so much! I went ahead and credited you for it.

Here's how it came out if you're curious.

Once again, thanks! :)

i am glad you like it!!
    but too bad you cannot see the text
    figured though because you wanted such a big canvas lol
    do i need to make it smaller so you see text?​

Years
  • i am glad you like it!!
    but too bad you cannot see the text
    figured though because you wanted such a big canvas lol
    do i need to make it smaller so you see text?​

It's no issue really, I actually really really like how it looks the way it is. The only thing I'd change maybe is make the third character the same size as the other two. Would that be possible? If not it's perfectly fine! You should be able to find the pic for Meta Knight where ever you found the Greninja one as they're both from smash bros.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • It's no issue really, I actually really really like how it looks the way it is. The only thing I'd change maybe is make the third character the same size as the other two. Would that be possible? If not it's perfectly fine! You should be able to find the pic for Meta Knight where ever you found the Greninja one as they're both from smash bros.
    when i was making it, i tried to look the image up and see if i could find a bigger one, the exact same
    but i did not, at least, google did not {XD}​

Hello Pebbles,

I would like to thank you in advance for this. I have seen your gallery and other works and they all look wonderful. ^_^

~ SilverLugia456

i hope this looks ok for you
    and thank you for the sweet compliment btw, awesome you like my stuff :3c
    uM0jjCn.gif

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • Heya! I would like to make a Request on an Avatar Please!
    Here are the Details:

♦ Size = 150 x 150

♦ Text = Runiel

how is this for you? :)
    sSBh75G.gif

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • Hello Fruity Pebbles! (burp)

Size = Size that fits. :D
    Colors = What fits.
    Image = This
    Animation = Fire crisp like something. i do not know the name but yeah.

Anyways, thanks!

nice you requesting :)
    sadly, i am not able to do this anytime soon
    next week i will but i cannot do it right now because i am busy with my new home
    last few days i been painting etc
    i hope you can hang on a little longer

Last edited:

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Hey there Pebbles! Thanks for doing this!

Size = I'm thinking along the lines of 450x300

Colors = Orange, Red and Yellow, you know, fiery colors :)

Text: FireSnow in the background and a little bar with Roleplay Theater and Poke Trivia with links to the sections would be pretty cool too if you could do that!

Image = Something along the lines of these pics would be good!
    Spoiler:

Animation = Something with fire embers falling down would be cool, but if you can't do that that'd just fine too!

So that's my request, I hope I'm not asking too much! I can provide the links to the sections if needed! Thank you so much in advance! I know it'll be awesome however it turns out :)

kendypls

Currently playing: Expert Emerald (Casual)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    Hi Pebbles! may I just say, I love your work! it looks amazing, and I would be incredibly grateful if you could do one for me? I'd like my profile Assassination Classroom themed

Size - Along as it fits in my Signature, I'm happy with whatever size you choose!
    Colours - Please use whatever colours you think fit best (I'm definitely no good at that stuff!)
    Text - I'd like it to have my name on it (Kendy) and a quote from the anime please? (Strength and weakness can't be determined by sight alone)
    Image -
    Spoiler:

Animation - I'd like the colours to pulsate around the characters (maybe?)

Thanks,

Kendy! :) <3

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • You got it Fruity Pebbles! :D (And Hiii)
    hope this is alright, enjoy :)

tG2Bbjc.gif

Hey there Pebbles! Thanks for doing this!

Size = I'm thinking along the lines of 450x300

Colors = Orange, Red and Yellow, you know, fiery colors :)

Text: FireSnow in the background and a little bar with Roleplay Theater and Poke Trivia with links to the sections would be pretty cool too if you could do that!

Image = Something along the lines of these pics would be good!
    Spoiler:

Animation = Something with fire embers falling down would be cool, but if you can't do that that'd just fine too!

So that's my request, I hope I'm not asking too much! I can provide the links to the sections if needed! Thank you so much in advance! I know it'll be awesome however it turns out :)
    glad to get a pokemon related request haha
    i can definitely make it so that css is added so you can have links on top of the signature image, no problem
    Also think the animation will be ok to do so no worries
    thanks for that last comment, that's sweet!
    btw, that last image looks like a signature image that somebody made, just so you know ^_^​

Hi Pebbles! may I just say, I love your work! it looks amazing, and I would be incredibly grateful if you could do one for me? I'd like my profile Assassination Classroom themed

Size - Along as it fits in my Signature, I'm happy with whatever size you choose!
    Colours - Please use whatever colours you think fit best (I'm definitely no good at that stuff!)
    Text - I'd like it to have my name on it (Kendy) and a quote from the anime please? (Strength and weakness can't be determined by sight alone)
    Image -
    Spoiler:

Animation - I'd like the colours to pulsate around the characters (maybe?)

Thanks,

Kendy! :) <3
    aaaww you are so cute! thank you for your lovely words
    i will do your request asap after firesnows one :)
    i like your animation request btw, just a cute effect haha , my kinda style i guess​

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • glad to get a pokemon related request haha
    i can definitely make it so that css is added so you can have links on top of the signature image, no problem
    Also think the animation will be ok to do so no worries
    thanks for that last comment, that's sweet!
    btw, that last image looks like a signature image that somebody made, just so you know ^_^​

Thanks! That'll be awesome!

Haha I had no idea, I just found it on the internet and thought it looked cool. Props to whoever made it :D

Back