• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] I POO STARS & I PISS GLITTER

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
  • The max limits of the signature rules is totally fine!
    so it turned out a bit smaller than max size haha, hope that is ok
    i made a red version BUT i personally do not like it so much which is why i am sharing the original one and i could not help but to add an animation because i thought it would finish the look haha....
    keep the red one if you want or i can give you the original version but without the animation if you like

:)

CFUosq1.gif

N7NOQSm.png

NZcYnlm.png

Yes I just love it so much!!!!
    If it's not too much trouble to make a matching avatar, that'd be great. But, only when and if you have extra time! :)

here you go, i hope it is ok ♥ not sure why i added more but i just thought it looked cute kinda ^_^
    BLog0cW.png

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • Normal signature size, as big as yours if possible.
    Pinks, Reds, whites. text color scarlet with the words Silphymon
    Image http://orig08.deviantart.net/798e/f/2014/161/7/6/silphymon__re_collectors__by_diihfenty-d7lshlp.jpg
    Animation none? Or try something
    Good luck! I am eager to see this

i will work on this asap! want a matching avatar?
    p.s. next time please use the form provided, thank you :)​

I love it! :D Thanks!!!
    glad you like it :)

oh and thank you nathaniel!​

Years
  • hope you like it ~_~
    i know you wanted red text but it did not go with the pink and white signature i made haha, sorry

2BFJIeK.png
    uDLST8m.png

I love it! I am setting this baby up now. Thanks a ton.
    Would you do some video tutorials on signature making for forums sometime :) I used to do signatures but mine were dull lol.
    ^^

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • I love it! I am setting this baby up now. Thanks a ton.
    Would you do some video tutorials on signature making for forums sometime :) I used to do signatures but mine were dull lol.
    ^^

so glad you like it, yay! :)
    about the video tutorial comment... i have no idea how to do that haha
    but i could definitely make a tutorial or two sometime if more people would be interested in that ;)​

Nymphadora

Gift of the Nymphs
    Years
  • Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • ♦ Size = 300x150
    ♦ Colors = Whatever you see fit
    ♦ Text = "Every Adventure begins with a choice"
    ♦ Images = This? I mean it seems huge so you can try and make it smaller
    ♦ Animation = Again, artistic license. You're free to do as you please as long as it looks good (counting on ya :3 )

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • Your color usage is amazing! I really love your work!

Size = signature: 360x180 / avatar: 150x150
    ♦ Colors = Blue, perhaps grey for text? (Unless you think something else is okay)
    ♦ Text = Dark Slayer (Whatever you think will fit for size and desgin)
    ♦ Images = http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...-Vergil.png/revision/latest?cb=20150420210112
    ♦ Animation = None, thank you

♦ Size = 300x150
    ♦ Animation = Again, artistic license. You're free to do as you please as long as it looks good (counting on ya :3 )
    awesome you two put in a request :)

thank you for the compliment nym btw, appreciate it!

i will get to these ASAP...
    but just so you know, i got into the daily staff team with artist as position, meaning i will be busy with that as well as of now
    (making graphics and such for the articles)
    hope you guys can understand :pink_love:​

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years

• i will get to these ASAP...
    but just so you know, i got into the daily staff team with artist as position, meaning i will be busy with that as well as of now
    (making graphics and such for the articles)
    hope you guys can understand :pink_love:​

Goodluck with that! :3

Years
  • Hello Pebbles!

Could signatures and (YouTube) banners be considered the same thing? If so;

Size = 2560 x 1440
    ♦ Colors = Favorite colors are Blue, Pink, Purple (paint splatter design perhaps? :]), text either white or light blue
    ♦ Text = "Snoopy" any size or fonts you're comfortable using.
    ♦ Images = 1 | 2
    3 | 4
    (If you run into any problems with these images, please feel free to use just the last 3)
    ♦ Animation = None, thanks.

Thanks, take your time working on it. Keep up the great work! I will definitely be sure to credit you for your amazing work.

P.s, I apologize for how the image numbers are sorted. I'm not sure on how to fix them. :S

Last edited:

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • Your color usage is amazing! I really love your work!

Size = signature: 360x180 / avatar: 150x150
    ♦ Colors = Blue, perhaps grey for text? (Unless you think something else is okay)
    ♦ Text = Dark Slayer (Whatever you think will fit for size and desgin)
    ♦ Images = http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...-Vergil.png/revision/latest?cb=20150420210112
    ♦ Animation = None, thank you

hope this is ok for you :)
    HMSZHXo.png
    N91IUkQ.png

Goodluck with that! :3
    thank you very much darling​

Hello Pebbles!

Could signatures and (YouTube) banners be considered the same thing? If so;

Size = 2560 x 1440
    ♦ Colors = Favorite colors are Blue, Pink, Purple (paint splatter design perhaps? :]), text either white or light blue
    ♦ Text = "Snoopy" any size or fonts you're comfortable using.
    ♦ Images = 1 | 2
    3 | 4
    (If you run into any problems with these images, please feel free to use just the last 3)
    ♦ Animation = None, thanks.

Thanks, take your time working on it. Keep up the great work! I will definitely be sure to credit you for your amazing work.

P.s, I apologize for how the image numbers are sorted. I'm not sure on how to fix them. :S
    of course i can make you a big banner!
    thank you for the lovely compliment btw, appreciate it

some of these images are on the medium / small size for such a big canvas size you want the banner to be but i will try
    could you perhaps, to make it a bit more easy for me, post an example of what kind of paint splatter design you would like ?

Thank you so much! I think I may go with the animated one XD I appreciate it!
    you are welcome, glad you like the stuff! is it ok the avatar and signature don't match now ? i could fix that for you​

Years

• hope this is ok for you :)
    HMSZHXo.png
    N91IUkQ.png

thank you very much darling

of course i can make you a big banner!
    thank you for the lovely compliment btw, appreciate it

some of these images are on the medium / small size for such a big canvas size you want the banner to be but i will try
    could you perhaps, to make it a bit more easy for me, post an example of what kind of paint splatter design you would like ?

you are welcome, glad you like the stuff! is it ok the avatar and signature don't match now ? i could fix that for you​

Something like this is perfectly fine.

13e92e75a8.png

But as I said, if you come across any complications while creating it, feel free to do anything your way, it's perfectly fine with me! :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Hello Pebbles,

I would like to post a request:

Form:

♦ Size = Um...maybe 350 x 160 px (not too big but also not too small)
    ♦ Colors = Text a silver color with light purple highlights (if possible), could the background be some sort of aurora? mixing light blue, light purple, ect?
    ♦ Text = "SilverLugia456", Font = Maybe something fancy (but not too fancy)
    ♦ Images = Something like this. Shows Lugia is flying or swimming
    ♦ Animation = Could the aurora be animated slightly? like with the colors sparkle a bit or something along those lines?

I would like to thank you in advance for this. I have seen your gallery and other works and they all look wonderful. ^_^

~ SilverLugia456

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • ♦ Size = 300x150
    here it is, hope you like it ^_^
    zeXOGY6.png

Something like this is perfectly fine.

13e92e75a8.png

But as I said, if you come across any complications while creating it, feel free to do anything your way, it's perfectly fine with me! :)
    i will try my best for you!​

Hello Pebbles,

I would like to post a request:

Form:

♦ Size = Um...maybe 350 x 160 px (not too big but also not too small)
    ♦ Colors = Text a silver color with light purple highlights (if possible), could the background be some sort of aurora? mixing light blue, light purple, ect?
    ♦ Text = "SilverLugia456", Font = Maybe something fancy (but not too fancy)
    ♦ Images = Something like this. Shows Lugia is flying or swimming
    ♦ Animation = Could the aurora be animated slightly? like with the colors sparkle a bit or something along those lines?

I would like to thank you in advance for this. I have seen your gallery and other works and they all look wonderful. ^_^

~ SilverLugia456
    hey there! cool you requesting :)
    i will get to yours asap after i done the one before you
    question though, could you perhaps show me an image of an aurora so i know what kind of style you are looking for, that would be great​

Back