• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I seeeeeee youuuuuu [/creepy stalker]

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
    Nah I don't have the curiosity anymore nowadays, only person who even comes close to giving me stalking tendencies though would have to be Broken_Arrow but she's fine with it I think lol.

*rolleyes* *cough* same here!!! well my boyfriend is a sexy guy can you blame me?? ^^; <3

I'm a massive stalker on PC. I stalk so many profiles and VM conversations you won't believe it, so expect to see me on your last 10 visitors list at some point.

Yeah, I love to hear all that gossip.

*checks her profile* the last 10 visits *finds Hikari10*!!!! i see what you did there!<.< lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I don't really stalk people, there's not much point xD Although there are a couple people who's profiles I happen to check a lot like Olli97, but that's just because I never stop spamming him or finding new ways to annoy him :p Although if I'm on someone's profile and see an interesting conversation I will read it.

Back