• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I seem to have stumbled across a forum!

Years
  • Hi there! I'm Ynfiniti8 (pronounced Infinity8) and I live in London, England. I am a fan of Pokemon (obviously) and I'm interested in spriting, rping and just general pokemon discussion.

So with that, I'm off to explore =).

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • RPing is awesome, though I have yet to start doing it on this forum. (I prefer doing it in an instant messenger / chat room of some kind.)
    You live in England eh? I'm curious as to whether you have a British accent, because I totally dig those accents >.>

Welcome to PokeCommunity. I do hope you enjoy your time here.

Years
  • Thanks Explorer of Destiny! That should be a great start.

@Black Prince: Really? If you live here you don't think so. Thanks I'm sure I'll have fun.

@PkMnTrainer Yellow: I have yet to DO rping, but looking around on other forums got me interested. And yes I do have an English accent, I didn't make it very clear but I was born and raised here, so I am english.

Also how do you quote, because I have no idea.

Years
  • Welcome :D
    See that 'Quote' button underneath everyone's posts? Click that and the next page that loads will have the quoted text, and you can just type what you want underneath. For multiple quoting, hit the 'multi-quote' button under each of the posts you'd like to quote, then click 'Go Advanced' under the text box at the bottom. All of the selected posts will be quoted :)
    Enjoy your time here at PokeCommunity! :P

Years
  • Welcome :D
    See that 'Quote' button underneath everyone's posts? Click that and the next page that loads will have the quoted text, and you can just type what you want underneath. For multiple quoting, hit the 'multi-quote' button under each of the posts you'd like to quote, then click 'Go Advanced' under the text box at the bottom. All of the selected posts will be quoted :)
    Enjoy your time here at PokeCommunity! :P

*Facepalm* How did I not see that? Lol, thanks giradialkia.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Hey there fella, another pokemon fan sure have decided to join this place. Well I hope you enjoye exploring around the community, because there sure is a lot of stuff to search for!

Last edited:

8U

I'm random. What about you?
    Years
  • You sprite? Lucky, I've always wanted to learn how. So, you'll probably visit the Emulation and Pixel Art section, huh? Well, I guess I'll see you around the forum!

Years
  • Hey there fella, another pokemon fan sure have decided to join this place. Well I hope you enjoye exploring around the community, because there sure is a lot of stuff to search for!
    Thanks, I will enjoy this community =).
    You sprite? Lucky, I've always wanted to learn how. So, you'll probably visit the Emulation and Pixel Art section, huh? Well, I guess I'll see you around the forum!
    Well, I've had a very limited spriting experience and I've never actually sprited anything to do with pokemon before, but I'm interested and hopefully I'll be able to start here.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • Hey Ynifiniti, welcome to here.

I must say, your grammar is refreshing

Have fun and stick around. Friends aren't hard to make here

Back