• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I think that

Jooys2001

Marigold
Years
  • the best version is DP and GS version,
    the worst story is XY.
    ORAS spoiled too many legendary pokemon even dialga and palkia.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I don't really see a problem with giving the player extra legendaries in the post-game, especially since most of them had some interesting-ish unlock requirements. It felt a bit crammed, but it's not something that would damage my opinion of the game all that much.

Definitely agree with you that XY is the worst story, though I disagree with you about the so-called "best version".

By the way, I'd recommend naming your threads something a little clearer. Just pasting the start of your sentence - as you've done here - into the title box isn't a great way of doing it - describing the topic of the thread is a lot more unambiguous.

Years
  • I would say Platinum is better than Diamond and Pearl, simply because it fixed so many of their problems. I agree that X and Y had the worst story, it had some good ideas but it just wasn't executed very well. I don't think the legendaries ruined ORAS, I feel like Game Freak didn't have a large amount of time to make the post-game so they just threw in some legendary Pokemon, it was kinda cool though.

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
  • I like GSC best. So many things to do in such a tiny amount of space! It's not that amazing now, but back when GSC first came out, the fact that there were two regions was a HUGE deal. I don't like DPP. It just doesn't appeal to me. I don't know why.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • the worst story is XY.
    ORAS spoiled too many legendary pokemon even dialga and palkia.

I'm afraid I'm gonna side with your veiw on how ORAS gave us so many legendaries. I honestly didn't think it was necessary, and in my opinion it just seemed like a cheap promotion. "Hey, let's stuff tons of legendaries in da game all the fans will luv it!" I'd even go far to say that ORAS tainted my veiw on legendaries for a short period of time. I still like ORAS, but I would have liked it more if it weren't for the legendary spam.

Not siding with how you don't like XY, or unless you meant it had a meh plot then fine.

Years
  • Diamond and Pearl, best story? Eeeh, maybe if you're counting Platinum too, but even that's iffy. X and Y worst? Well, the AZ bit was pretty evocative in my opinion, but the rest, yeah no the rest sucked balls. I don't care about the Legendaries in ORAS because honestly they're more trophies than Pokemon I actually use in-game or online.

Back