• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I throw my skittles in the air sometimes, saying ayo taste the rainbow!

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
    I love skittles. From green to red. BTW, nice parody. or, how about "I'm going to run around the neighborhood throwing skittelz at everyone's faces saying taste the rainbow!!!!!"

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Skittles are my all time favorite sweet. I absolutely love it among various other candies. My favorites would have to be red, purple, blue and the orange ones. <3

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I dislike Skittles. They're too sweet! >__> In a sugary way. But I have a much higher sweetness standard for chocolate, which is why I prefer M&Ms.

My next chemistry lab is going to involve skittles too... Don't ask.

jujuju

The Guelah Papyrus
    Years
    One of my favourite candies, I'll eat any of them. My personal favourite would have to be purple.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I like them but I don't really get a chance to eat them, so yeah. I'd eat them if we had some! I'm fine with any colour, too.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I see that Facebook has influenced you well.

To be completely honest, I love all skittles of all colors. They are my favorite candy of all time. My favorite packet would have to be the tropical skittles, but the original is always in my heart. Sour skittles are so amazing, but it tends to hurt the top of my mouth after a while. There are some that I haven't tried, however. I can never find the mint or liquorice skittles anywhere. I remember that they had chocolate skittles once, and that was I can eat for months.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Very funny title! I popped a smile when I read it. Anyway, I love Skittles. I don't really have a particular favourite colour, I just eat all of them.

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
    power

my favorite is the blue one!:D I eat the entire package at the same time.I can catch food with my mouth!:cross-eye lol but its hard.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Skittles are a rare yet well loved treat. I like all colors. 8D

The only downside is that I cannot catch food with my mouth...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Skittles are the best thing ever created, I could eat them all day if I wanted, any color is great by especially like the red and green ones, even though most taste the same, those are my favorite.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    What.. is this thread? XD

When I do eat Skittles, which is rarely.. I treat all the colors the same.

Although, I remember when I was fairly young there was a time where there was blue Skittles for awhile. I went through a phase where I only ate the blue ones, due to a favorite color bias.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I don't like skittles. My daddy made skittlebrau once like in the Simpsons.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Even though I don't eat Skittles very often, I love them.
    I think Purple is my favorite, cause it tastes like Grape :3

Back