• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I wanna be a fairy, a doctor, AND a lawyer.

xelarator

Gentlemen.
    Years
    I wanted to play for the Oakland Raiders when i was younger. My dad and I had watched them on ESPN for the past ten years, and I always wanted to be one of them.

However, when I became ten, I was into the fanfiction stuff around pokemon forums and I said, "Hey, I could probably come up with something better." My FanFics never really got too far since I am a really busy person with school, sports, family etc. My longest work was called AQS: A Quilava Story, but I quit because of the lack of critics. I wanted my works to be cared about by SOMEONE other than me.

So for now, I play high school football and hope that I may be drafted into the NFL one day.

outfox

in
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013
    For me it's always been about helping animals or people. I wanted to be a vet, a scientist, a teacher, a social worker, anything for the good of everyone. I did not see myself succumbing to 'the man' and serving corrupted coffee to corrupted people.

Spoiler:

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I wanted to be a doctor when I was a kid, then I realised that everyone I knew and their mother wanted the same thing, so I fell into a sort of confusion as to what I wanted to do in the future, going from doctor to teacher to politician to author to lawyer...yeah, I was confused. It was only until a few months ago when I decided for certain that I wanted to do something health-related, like becoming a doctor or a pharmacist. I want to enter Biomedicine as a course in university. We'll see where that takes me.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
    Years
    I wanted to be a writer, then a singer, then a dancer!
    Buut nowadays; I want to be a musician, I'm hoping to go to uni in a few years to study clarinet... and if that doesn't work out, I am going to be an artist

Years
    A game programmer. I have Nintendo to thank for that. I wanted to create my own games. I even drew my own characters and wrote stupid storylines. Unfortunately, I had to settle for Architecture - which is great.

Oh, and I wanted to be a samurai.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I think that I remember saying that I wanted to be a TV Presenter, back when I was 8. tbh, I really don't know what I want to do now, and I would say that I was still a kid XD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I wanted to be a teacher at first, then an FBI agent, and lastly a meteorologist. I was intending on going to school for meteorology but there's SO MUCH MATH INVOLVED OH MY GOD, and I really really suck at math. :( Now, I got a degree in Information Technology, and I am now intending on getting my bachelor's degree in that same field, with a minor in English.

Years
    Growing up I either wanted to be a teacher... or a professional golfer. While one is still a possibility, I am much more interested in technology and business, and would rather have a career that follows one of those paths.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    As a kid, I was dead set on becoming a surgeon. If I was still a kid, that most likely would've still been my aim.

Then again, I also wanted to be a writer and a psychologist. ._. And a police detective at some point(during 9th grade, when I took Criminal Justice class).

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
    When I was 5 I was OBSESSED with airplanes and airports. I remember I had my own little (and surprisingly realistic) airport where I would fly airplanes out of. I was convinced I was going to be a pilot. As I got older I grew out of that and was sure that I would be a meteorologist. As of now I want to be an architect. But that could change. ;)

Back