• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Want You Back For Good

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Lady Pearl, Blue Jasmine, Charizard_Fire_God ,Dakota, Porygon, Dactylus, Inuyasha, Grilgenius, etc. There are more besides from who I can rembember from the top of my head. Wow. A lot of members left. ;;

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I miss Blue Jasmine/Ninja Retsu too, MDmuffin-san .___. there's another member I'd like to bring back to PC, too, but I don't want to talk about her.

As for the rest, they don't wish to be here anymore, so I don't wish for them to be here - it's their choice.

Last edited:

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    I would have to say my good friend Whitney...she was so active then just disappeared...And lots of people miss her i know it

Years
    Lust's Veyron said:
    I know of only one of my friends that have left and that is vaati.

He was a cool guy and a great spriter, to bad hes gone. :(
    Matt's still around, just he's currently invisible ¬¬

He also has a social life and does lots of 'stuff' with his girlfriend

Dakota!
    would be my first choice

then
    Raizor Blaid or Seto_Girl/Hinoshi_Chan

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Silent Tattsu; such a brave, kind, smart, and amazing person incredibly rare on PC, even rarer in this world of ours, and one who I miss every day. She was my partner in crime, so to speak; my good friend through times when we felt it was her and I against the world, and a great comforter for problems both large and small. I miss her more than I can say...

Oh yes, I forgot about Tattsu, Kaga; I'd want her back too. She was always a great friend to me ^^ There are probably loads more people I have forgotten too, but the mention of a name really sparks the memory off!

--FG

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ...most of the members I'd like to come back to PC either aren't welcome here or they have no desire to return, so I wouldn't wish that upon them. ._.;

I do kinda wish Syrus would come back--he was funny. XD Then there was Orange, with her pretty shoujo art. Dizzy was pretty cool. Mm...jeez, there are just far too many to be able to remember. ;_; *hates being a long term forum member sometimes because so many people come and go*

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    If she wanted to... Abby. The clear choice. But she won't, I know. Others? Sawah, of course. And Carol. Scott. Austin. Andy (Pokemaster10000). So many other friends I made here and I rarely see now.

Years
    I completely forgot about MrCatDog and Blue Jasmine.
    It's sad that most people won't return, because they don't want to, but you'll never know what happens.
    I've already seen a few unexpected returns on other forums^^

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Don Patch said:
    I would also like to bring back AcCiDeNt. He was a good hacker.

Ah, AcCiDeNT... I knew him, but not from these forums. I've lost contact with him lately though. Wasn't he banned from PC?

Years
    Chiru said:
    Ah, AcCiDeNT... I knew him, but not from these forums. I've lost contact with him lately though. Wasn't he banned from PC?
    Yeah, but he got unbanned, and he made a thread in NU/W, so I guess he's somewhat back. o_O

Personally, I don't know either. There were alot of cool people that've left ^^; Bringing back almost anyone old would be cool. XD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I have no idea. Dakota/John Denver would be in there, of course.

This is something that I need to think over, and it doesn't help that I didn't know alot of people who've left PC. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    As much I really like everyone here there are few people I sure miss in PC and I wanted them back.

Blue Jasmine
    Bree/Bree-chan
    Raventorure(Ryan)
    Effy
    Lion Heart
    Legolas
    Johnny

That is all I could remember from the top of my head. I enjoyed talking with these guys.

Back