• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I was gone for a while, anyways hi

Years
  • I had like one friend on here, and they probably don't remember me. I decided to make a new Welcome thing. Anyway I'm Jacob, and currently I am playing Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Platinum. My favorite Pokemon is Absol and my favorite gen is gen 3. I am going to try and log on somewhat frequently, but I can't make any promises.

Years
  • I responded to your old thread so you might definitely recognize who I was. Anyways, it's so great to see you again Jacob!

Given that this is the first time we've interacted since OR/AS were released, I do wonder how much you're enjoying the Hoenn remakes? I already finished the main story and the Delta Episode in Alpha Sapphire, and now I'm just spending time growing berries to make Pokeblocks so I can perform even better in the contests. What's your fave part of the games so far if I ask?

But anyways, I hope you stick around for real this time and I'm still always happy to talk to you anytime so feel free to leave me a visitor message! See you around the forums!

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    Hey, welcome back Jacob! :D
    how far have you gotten with or/as?
    and Absol is an awesome pokemon, the mega is really good too ~
    Anyway if you need any help or just want to talk you can always message me! I'll see ya around the forums ~

Years
  • Hoenn lover here too, third generation was just amazing. Welcome back, Jacob! I remember greeting you a few months ago too. [': Hope you have an awesome time here once again and be sure to ask the staff if you need anything, we're here to help.

Cheers. <3

Back