• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I was walking down the street one day...

smithtism

Blank
    Years
    That's when I realized: "Hey, Opelucid isn't too far from here. Maybe I can sell the nugget there." However, I knew that there were plenty of wild Pokemon and trainers along the way, and I didn't want to run the risk of getting into another battle when all of my Pokemon were still tired from the last one. So I asked Latias is she could to fly us there.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
    GP56: "Latias, you gotta fly me to Opelucid City, its the only the place close from here, & I could sell this Nugget."
    Latias: "I can try but I'm still tired from that battle though."
    Once I heard, I took one Water Bottle & gave it to her.
    GP56: "You gotta drink this water."
    She drank the water happily.

TheOrangePichu

Currently working on new hack
    Years
    As Latias and her Trainer flew towards the city, a shadow appeared next to them and was none other then famous pokemon star Jonny Yaysoos riding on his Pigeot.

smithtism

Blank
    Years
    But he just said "Hey" and kept flying.

While we were flying we decided to take in some of the sights. So We looked down at the ground and saw several Pokemon galloping around in the grass and playing tag around the cliffs, many Ducklett and Swanna flying just below us, and plenty of Mantyke swimming in...the ocean?

Both: OH NO! WE'VE BEEN FLYING THE WRONG WAY!!!

smithtism

Blank
    Years
    We made a quick landing in front of the Pokemon Center. There was a bit of a line, but it wasn't that long so we decided to wait. I called Latias back into her Pokeball and gave her, and the rest of my party, to Nurse Joy to heal them and got in line.

I made it to the front after several minutes of waiting and sold my big Nugget. I finally had the $100,000 I needed for the wedding with plenty to spare. I was excited that I wanted to call Latias out and give her a huge hug. But everyone was still healing so I decided to look around town while they healed.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
    I decided to take a small nap before I was called up.
    *Fast Forward*
    *An hour later*
    I woke up & saw no one else was in line, so I headed up to the counter & got my Pokemon back, fully healed.
    GP56: "Latias, come on out."
    Latias: [Sleepy cry sound here]
    GP56: "Latias, I sold the Big Nugget!"
    When she heard this, she hugged, to the point where I couldn't breathe at all.

smithtism

Blank
    Years
    I passed out.

I woke up two hours later to find that we were back in Lacunosa Town. Latias flew me back while I was unconscious.
    Latias: "Oh, you're finally awake! I'm so sorry for what I did! I was just so excited that you sold the nugget and I...I...I just lost it. I'm really sorry."

smithtism

Blank
    Years
    ...we found him snoozing on a bench. I tried calling him awake, but he was really knocked out. So we did the sensible thing and beat the crap out of him until he finally woke up.
    deoxys121: (still half-asleep) "...huh?...oh, it's you two. How've you been?...why does my face hurt?"
    Me: Oh, it's nothing. "A...uh...a Combee just flew into your face is all."
    doeoxys121: "Oh, well that's okay then. So did you finally sell my nugget?"

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
    GP56: "Yep, we got enough to afford the wedding."
    Deoxys121: "Alright, the wedding will start later this morning. Now, let me have some sleep."
    GP56: "..."
    After that weird small conversation, Latias & I decided to walk before the wedding starts.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
    We went back to Deoxys121, & we had payed the amount needed to make the wedding. After that, I went to the changing room while Latias went the other.
    ..I was getting nervous.
    End of story, @deoxys121, we'll continue this story sometime on Sunday or Monday.
    Next Poster starts a new story.

Last edited:

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
    I went into the building where the wedding is supposed to be held. I saw they were stilling setting up the chairs & tables. I then felt uneasy, my legs were shaking barely keeping me balance. I went outside & went to back inside the PokeCenter, to get some water.

Back