• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I was walking down the street one day...

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
    I got startled.
    GP56: "Don't scare me like. I could haven a heart attack. Anyways, yes."
    D121: "I won't do it again. Well, anyway, what you could do is first relax & then start having calm thoughts."

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    GP56 then sat down and "went to his happy place" in his head. He calmed himself with thoughts of the many years he had spent with his beloved Latias. These thoughts helped him to calm down and prepare for the marriage.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    As she approached, GP56 became more and more nervous, but he remembered his thoughts from earlier and this helped him calm down. Latias reached the altar, and then they both turned to face D121.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
    I had come back into realty, finishing my daydreaming, & just in time. As we were about to kiss, we had closed our eyes. Then we kissed, & locked lips. Though it was my first kiss, her kiss felt tender & smooth. We stopped & saw everyone was cheering. We proceeded to leave the alter, & start with our new life.

End of Story, & yes, we do live a "Happily ever after". Now stop asking
    The next poster starts the new story.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
    GP56: "Whats happening?"
    D121: "Don't know, but its probably best if we sent a scout"
    GP56: "Hmm, seems a good idea. Latias, drop Deoxys so he can scout."
    D121: "What?!"
    GP56: "Joking. Mienshao Go!"

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    Mienshao, using her speed to her advantage, managed to scout around and see what was happening, Latias using her telepathy to connect with Mienshao to find out what was going on. Mienshao saw that the robbers were...

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    But Braviary, contrary to it's name, was very timed and scared, and flew in the opposite direction out of fear.

Back