• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Ice, Ghost and Fire types!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    i mean more NON-legendary dragons, gen3 gave us a nice chunk, but i want more unique typed dragons

dragon/fire
    dragon/ice
    dragon/dark
    dragon/grass
    dragon/exc.

and more unique dark types
    dark/psychic
    dark/fire (one with good defenses *stares at houndoom*)
    dark/fighting
    dark/flying
    dark/normal <--- maybe a parallel of Girafarig

and we need a speedy ghost, and speedy ice type (other than froslass)

oh and whoever said the game would crash if a pure flying uses roost *points to arceus& smeargle* it no crash. so its plausible& doable
    I think we have quite a few dragons...though I do want a evolution to Altaria :)

Years
    I'd like a pre'evolution to swablu, as altara is good enough as it is.
    Swablu doesn't seem like the pokemon that can be given a pre evo as it's already cute and small...though they did give one to Chimecho but I think that Chimecho was more deserving of a pre evo than Swablu is...

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010

Swablu doesn't seem like the pokemon that can be given a pre evo as it's already cute and small...though they did give one to Chimecho but I think that Chimecho was more deserving of a pre evo than Swablu is...

actually this is a pretty good pre-vo concept for it
    Spoiler:

but seriously why the hell did the guy want a swablu prevo (or any)? seriously what would be the point.

and i dont think there should be too many dragons, since they are like the strongest type. everyone would be getting hands on one for online.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I want a Fire/Water type The Oil Bomb Pokemon...

Fire x0.25
    Elec x1.5
    Ice x0.25
    Ground x1.5
    Bug x0.75
    Rock x1.5
    Steel x0.25

Weird but fun...

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    since i hope this will be the last gen, i wanna see insane type mixes

grass/fire
    water/fire
    fire/ice
    dragon/bug
    fight/normal
    fire/electric

and a seperate drifloon evo called drifboat thats water/ghost

Years

grass/fire
    water/fire
    fire/ice
    dragon/bug
    fight/normal
    fire/electric

You gave me an idea... A hunted boat that flies would make a great Ghost/flying pokemon :)

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I personally don't think Fire types are that rare, you can usually find a lot midway through the game. Personally I think there needs to be more Ghost, Steel and Dark. Dark, being because you can barely ever find a Dark type to support you in-game. And there needs to be harder hitting attacks to support it. Crunch is the strongest and it still only does 80 damage. It's annoying.

Ghost being because, Ghosts are awesome types and can really help you in game but usually the only Ghost types you can find in-game are the Gengar family, and they're half-poison, so they're not all that great against Psychic.

Steel being because even though it's not the best of types it doesn't have that many Pokemon. And they're pretty good defensively, so they can help you sometimes in-game. And usually the only one you can find in game are the Magnemite family, (Steelix if you can find someone to trade Onix).

And really, I'd like to see more Dragon types that AREN'T overpowered. There are very few dragon types and most of them turn out to be pseudos, so I'd like to see an addition of Dragon types like Kingdra, good but not overpowered.

And yeah, there needs to be more ice types that you can find earlier in game. I'm probably forgetting about one, but... G/S/C, HG/SS? Not finding an ice type until the Ice path! :< It sucks cause ice types are great and interesting.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011

grass/fire
    water/fire
    fire/ice
    dragon/bug
    fight/normal
    fire/electric

It won't be the last gen... Not unless this game makes like no sells...its gonna take a big drop of fans to get them to end Pokemon.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I can see all the new Ice pokemon being located in the two mountains of Isshu as they are covered in snow ;)

wow mister obvious who didnt already know that :P

grass/fire
    water/fire
    fire/ice
    dragon/bug
    fight/normal
    fire/electric

this isnt the last gen, & if your hopin it is ur not a fan of pokemon O_O

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Yeah we definitely need more fire pokemon, gen IV didn't provide us with a single new fire type pokemon which you can find in the grass.

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
    What. All Dragon-types are weak to Ice. Reshiram isnt :D

I'm glad that there are more Fire-types in this generation, as compared to Gen IV. Fire has always been one of my favorite types, and it disappointed me to be limited to only two that I could catch in-game.(and one was the starter). Hopefully either Hihidaruma is catchable early on enough to raise him well, or there's at least one more Fire-type to catch.

Never actually raised an Ice or Ghost, probably because of how difficult it is to find one. By the time I did, later in the games, my team was already set. So I would like to see a few more in this generation so I could maybe raise one.

I'd like to see some more bugs, and by the looks fo the ginormous forest, Grass and bugs are what we should expect...

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    i REALLY want a fire/dragon evo line and ice/dragon evo line parallel.

i also am dieing for a grass/fire type.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i REALLY want a fire/dragon evo line and ice/dragon evo line parallel.

i also am dieing for a grass/fire type.

i agree with this, but im gonna add on with a grass/dragon line as well

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    grass/dragon would be uber.
    especially if it was the grass starters final evo!

but i was trying to make a balanced pair. the ice/dragon would pwn the the grass one in a heart beat with like ice beam.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    true, but at least itd be AWESOME
    plus id so have all 3 on my team :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back