• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Icontest #17 - Stock Images/Photography [Voting]

Please choose one:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
Years
  • Rules
    • Don't vote for yourself
    • Don't vote with alts

Entries

Baromega

Hiiro

Cherii

moments.

TwilightBlade

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Gummy's was the best imo, I was thinking about Hiiro's but I can't be voting just because of scene girls.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I loved the blue tones and the stock's positioning in Hiiro's icon. This got my vote.

Cherii's icon was interesting, but I failed to see how gesturing smoking is inspiring. XD

The gray color pallet in Gummy's icon was too dull for me. I think that brighter colors should complement a female model.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Hirro's get's my vote. 50% of the work is finding a nice stock, and he did. It was really really nice, I loved the colours and the essence of a vintage style.
    Cherii's was choked by the text though I felt, Moments also had a great entry, but I couldn't imagine myself using it or liking it even though it is really well done. Didn't like Gummy's stock but it was fairly tame any how, even though it's nicely coloured I don't think it would be deserving of 1st place. TB's was a little over saturated in my opinion, a good icon but the colours sort of blended badly and had an oddly metallic feel to it.
    So Hiiro gets my vote for sheer simplicity and an overall nice vintagesque icon, but as I say, the stock brought it half way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back