• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Icontest #2 - Video Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think it's nice if the character or thing that the icon shows is from something that is mainly a game. One Piece, for example, is mainly a manga and anime so that would perhaps not be the best choice for a video game contest. Imo! :>

Bartolomeo

Youtube = Crap
    Years
  • I never intended to have an entry revolving around an anime character (but someone who's also in a game based on the series) like Luffy. Was merely using the icon to explain my point. But yeah, you're right, of course. I didn't think of that. :>

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Well done everyone! Your icons are all beautiful and you should all be very proud. :)

Just a reminder that you have less than 24 hours to submit and/or edit your entry!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back