• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'd write with this pink crayon all my life if they'd let me...

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
    when i write, i usually use pencil but i like using pen too
    i'd write with colorful pens in school if i could though xP

i draw with any pencil i find, i don't really care

i like messing around with flair pens though (felt tipped) they're colorful and easy to write with :D

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Writing: I prefer fine tipped pens and mechanical pencils. Drawing: B pencils mostly. Now, if only I'd write and draw more often...Dx

Ayselipera

Give me a smelly Expo marker any day. The low odor ones killed everything I love about them.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    I usually use mechanical pencils. You don't have to sharpen them, but you can still erase them, unlike pens. ^_^

I seem to write neater with pens though when I use them, but that doesn't stop me from using mechanical pencils. If I can't find one I'd take a pen over an actual pencil.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'd love writing with gel pens, but I write fairly small so sometimes the ink smudges and some letters look unreadable. And I'm left handed so the ink gets on my hand much more effectively than graphite, so yeah D:

Years
    I prefer a pen. It doesn't matter to me what kind it is as long as it doesn't smear and isn't so sharp it tears the paper.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    There is nothing better than a mechanical pencil and a regular pencil (so simple yet so awesome).

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    During school, I would write with anything that can be used for writing. I once wrote an assignment with a white crayon. Things tend to get stolen in school, such as one's writing untensils.

I mainly use Ticonderoga pencils. It have the best erasers ever. :< Other than that, I would use Bic ballpoint pens.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Pretty gel pens to annoy my teachers!! Or just a plain black pen. Not too picky here. :D

Ticonderoga makes the best wooden pencils ever.... However, I mostly use mechanical pencils.

Years
    I love writing and drawing with woodless graphite pencils, and they have the nicest smell. But they're pretty messy, so at school I use this green pen that I've used for the last year. At least it's better than a mechanical pencil. Those things always break when I use them because I press down so hard when I write.

Back