• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If any, which country would you want to live in?

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Italy<3 It's beautiful there and so much history. Or Australia. I like warm countries. Not Upstate New York. I do love the US though.

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    I'd like to live in northern/Scandinavian country (like Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Iceland.)
    Or Japan, like everyone else.
    Or Germany, Australia, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Canada, Belgium...
    Countries like that. :D

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    hmm.... south pole maybe? XD

i like hot and cold countries. i would like to go to either USA, Norway, Sweden, Finland, France, Japan, Greece or the Bahamas. i would love those places.

Years
    Germany or America - because all of my friends live in those countries.
    Like, Australia sucks for me right now because of the lack of friends I have got x_x grr.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I`m perfectly fine in Canada too. But I`d also like to live in the Philippines, where my mom is from or Italy, where my dad is from. Both countries are very beautiful since I`ve actually visited both of them years ago, well, I`ve only been to Italy once & the Philippines... like three times already.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I actually want to stay here in Finland. Sure other countries are nice to visit, but I can't really imagine living anywhere outside Finland for more than a year or two. So yeah, I say Finland. =P

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I'd live in Seychelles, all the beautifull beaches (Seychelles is full of beaches)
    (It's a small as island near africa :P)

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
    Years
    I'd want to live in Japan they have all the cool shows there and they get all the video games before us.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I want to live in Australia or Japan. I think both them places are good. I prefer Australia due to the fact it has so much wildlife and I like animals.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    England, Germany and Italy are in my top country list

Dude, if you want to live in England be prepared to never have any trips to the beach every again. Lol, it's true and summer only lasts for about 2 months of the year if we're lucky.

Karsen

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    I wouldn't even say we get 2 months of sun, this year we only got 3 weeks worth of sun.

Anyways i would like to live in Sydney or Los Angeles.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Yeah, actually you're completely right ^_^
    I find it's always so unpredictable as well. One day during the summer it will be sunny and the next day it will be raining! *shakes head* I never know what to wear.

Znale

Disturbed Morphing Jar
    Years
    I actually want to stay here in Finland. Sure other countries are nice to visit, but I can't really imagine living anywhere outside Finland for more than a year or two. So yeah, I say Finland. =P

But would you be saying the same thing about let's say, Poland or Italy, (These were just randomly picked examples, could have been any country.) if you lived there?

Back