• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If only everyone was like you

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Kind of a messed up question that my friend and i came up with during dinner.

What would the world be like if everyone in the world was like you? not necessarily look like you, but had the same personality and habits as you.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Then the world will be a perfect world.

lul.

Personally, I would hate it. D: Everyone would have such an obnoxious laugh! Not to mention, the thought of dating. I don't want to date someone like me. xD I like people's differences, anyway <3

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Ugh, I'd hate it too. I hate the feeling of not being unique, an individual. :<

I like being myself, which helps to differentiate me from others, I wouldn't want a whole mass of people being the same as me. D;

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    that'd be weird...then i wouldnt need to know the meaning of life lol jk

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
    I think the economy would faulter as I lack the skills to preforms tasks and stuff like the ability to pay attention.
    The sales of Yume-petto and Furreal Friends would sky-rocket and I don't think anyone would talk to strangers

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Well, on one side, the world would be a lot quieter and there'd be a lot more FFVIII fans for me to fangirl over the game with. XD; On the flipside, though, the world would probably get too quiet and I just wouldn't be able to put up with my own crap from a whole world full of people.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Oh jeez. It would be impossible for us all to survive, we would end up killing each other. My dad and I are only a little bit alike and we but heads over the stupidest little things, not that we don't get along great the rest of time though.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    We all wouldn't be able to count but yet be obsessed with numbers. Yeah, that's uh not gonna happen. Scary stuffs.

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
    Woah! I never thought someone else would think that. I think about it a LOT.

The World, what can I say, Would be ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. And the behavior would be perfect (After seeing the mad kids at my school, I'm most disciplined student of the school). Then the earth would be No.1 in the universe (who knows how many other life is present in the universe)

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    If everyone was like me, I don't see why it should be anything but a world where nothing is wrong because everyone would agree with each other. o.o

Back