• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If only everyone was like you

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    I would not like it.

Everyone would be shy, and not try and talk to eachother, and so, I guess it'd be pretty quite, huh!

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I wouldn't be able to deal with it, all the adorable shoes in the world would be gone~! And idk, I don't like it when people are exactley like me, I like meeting people who compliment my personality and that wouldn't work out too well if everyone was like me.

On the good side, everyone would be eager to go to school and have a great self-esteem :>

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    The world would have very shy, quiet, and low self esteem (when it comes to conversations) MSN personality.

Would I like it? Of course not, I like diversity.

PorygonSquared

He's Supposed To Be Dead!!!
    Years
    It would be bloody frightening. As one who is naturally inclined to rebel against the status quo, everyone would have nasty mental problems knowing that everything they do is the same as everyone else when they want to distinguish themselves.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Everyone would be too smart and be killed because everyone will be fighting for whose the leader.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Then I wouldn't exist. If you think about it...

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    The world would be a scary place (O_\\), seriously, I hardly go out, there would be noone outside o_o

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Everyone would be Mac users!
    Ah, what a perfect world!

Then again, they would also want to laugh at the stupid people, and sadly, they would be nonexistent.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ugh! D:

If the entire world was like me, it would be a very unhappy world. I'm the kind of person that would never get along with myself. xD I'm such a terrible person, it'd be drama central on a daily basis!

But it'd be nice to have the anime fans at my school finally know what they're talking about. o_o; And it'd be nice to never have to disagree on pairings ever again... :O Many positive things, drastically more negative things.

I would rename Earth, "Planet Procrastinator".

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    I choked on my vanilla milkshake laughing.

If the whole world was like me, it would run out of handwash soap. The kind that comes in bottles as a liquid. ^_^
    Eeew, ur grody :^3 Err...if the world was like me, everybody would scream out cuss words...constantly. We would also be fuglies...Very fugly. Err...No dating kthx.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Gah, then people would be smart mouthed, sarcastic, rude, and just plain out..............me. That would be very horrible and not to mention wierd. I can barely deal with myself so what makes you think I can deal wtih a full world of me.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    The world would be ridiculously angsty and incredibly boring. ;-;
    Everyone would also be ugly as hell.

Back