• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pok?mon were real...

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    If pokemon really existed, what would you do with them? Dominate the earth? Become a king of an island you created with groudon? Come on people, respond!

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • cach about 20 Pokemon, and keep them out of there pokeballs, and then walk arond with them or make something like a pokemon paridice

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Catch** I've always wondered this. But, I would probably catch a maybe 4 or 5 pkmn and train them to a dominate level, and just live a quiet little life with them XD

Raito Absol

~ Peaceful Dreamer ~
    Years
  • I would first go for a Absol and befriend it and make it mine. Then, I would destroy anyone who got in my way! *Evil laugh*

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Hmm. Myself, I would train a team in solitude in the mountains, then take over france,england, and many other european contries via force. All shall tremble at tyrantars hyperbeam!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Seriously? If Pok?mon were real, I'd be scared. I mean, what do you think would happen if a Pikachu zapped you, a Numel burned you, etc.?

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • I'd get several strong flying types. Several Charizard, Lugia and Ho-oh would be good. And then, I'd send them to catch terrorists!

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    I'd carry around a team of my favorite pokemon(check my profile if your interested in knowing them), and have a little house...but travel the majority of the time. I'd take battle requests, but for fun, maybe try and win some badges. I'd just try and enjoy life like I do now.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Hm...confine them all in my house--

Ninetales: Cooking Stove
    Jynx: Freezer, cook, nurse
    Lapras: Music Box, Fridge/ air-conditioner
    Gengar: Play video games with me so I have 2 players.

(crowd: That's not very nice!)

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
  • Hmm if Pokemon was real, you would have to think realistic. How often are you going to find a random Ho-oh flying around your house? >_> These things are sacred people. :P

Anyway, if it were real, I would go on a quest to catch most, and raise them, and train them, and just have fun. I'd also like to go out and help people/the world. There would be many fires, so a good water type would be nice. :P

But also if it were real, you would probably have some moron send out his Tyranitar, and crack the earth in half. Then we'd all be dead. :)

So, making Pokemon real would be fun, but nerve-racking at the thought of a moron destroying the earth. :P

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
  • I'd probably doing things like in my games. Just compete in a League, train some Pokemon, y'know. Stuff like that. =P

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
  • Well, I'd just be catching pokemon and travelling with them exploring new places and sketching them and stuff. I'll also probably be battling with people that challenge me.

Neon Methodis

Sapphire Champion
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 1, 2005
    I would use charzard to set a house on fire jk I would join team Aqua

Back