• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon was never made! Where would you be?

O

Your Mom
Years
  • I really don't know. My computer life began with pokemon. My first email address was pokemon based. Oh right, and my first email address would've been based off Space... SpaceCommunity?

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • I'd have probably been able to keep my ever-wandering mind on something other than Pok?mon all day, allowing me to do better in school, and not spend my allowance on TCG Booster Packs every week [they cost exactly my allowance? coincidence?], and with my savings and edjumacashun, I might have been able to get a good job, get an apartment [or a house], and a car, and not sit on my unemployed *** all day watching Pok?mon episodes I recorded? *heavenly music playes and a ray of light appears out of nowhere shining on Porygon*

I see the light!!!!
    ?Ah, who cares. *music stops and light disappeares*
    I would never have met y'all otherwise, and I probably would never have gotten into anime at all, limiting my imagination considerably, making me a dull boy.

?Wait, I am a dull boy? to everyone IRL, anyway XD

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • SonyCommunity! :P

I don't know, I can't do much anyway. Little siblings means I have to stay home, along with homework and lack of parental support, sitting at home in my room is the best I can do.

Most of the time that I'm on PC, I'm doing homework simultaneously, so that'll be my answer.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I would be with my friends playing D&D. Actually, come to think of it, my life probably wouldn't be affected all that much by it... I'd just spend less time on the net, more than anything...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2005
    I would have never been the loner that I am or have been interacting with girls earlier in life because Pokemon made me kind of anti-social. Hehe...I guess I am the poster-boy for the anti-Pokemon campaign.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • i would be dead with out it,my life is pokemon i adore pokemon i would never have come on the net for anythin else but pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Brittany said:
    SonyCommunity! :P

I don't know, I can't do much anyway. Little siblings means I have to stay home, along with homework and lack of parental support, sitting at home in my room is the best I can do.

Most of the time that I'm on PC, I'm doing homework simultaneously, so that'll be my answer.

Your quote in your profile is so god ****ed beautiful. George W. Bush and his Robber Baron Administration have taking every ounce of hope and desire i had in this country and used it to gain more profit. Oh snap, sorry for anyone who is against freedom for women to control their body, against gay marriages, for the death penalties, love guns and like people who steal money, while getting innocent civilians and troops from all over the world killed. I appoligize.

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
  • The MarioCommunity!

If Pokemon wasn't to be, I would also be more productive in school...like working harder on papers and such. Maybe I could find the solution to cold fusion! But then again, Pokemon was made and I have a 3.8 GPA so....[/boast]

Back