• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if pokemon were real.....

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    if pokemon were real id just casually collect them til i get a descent collection more then most people.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    My username already explains my answer. I would be a Elite Four member. I would get to challenge all of the strongest trainers of every region! :D

Chocos0

Eclipse the Umbreon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    Honestly, I would be a Johto Trainer.
    My favourite region ever, even though I started at the Hoenn Region games.
    (Luckily my bro had the other 2 regions at the time)
    So, Johto ftw.
    Cool hat, cool hair, and NO SCHOOL!
    But we have to pass the first few years of Pokemon school -.-....

Assault

Exotic Water Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • I'd probably work for the Poké Mart for a while to earn some money. Then I'd set of on my journey to become the worlds greatest Pokémon Trainer. I'd probably fail but I'd have been really good anyway so i'd end up as Gym Leader for a water type Gym. ^_^

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • There are two options:

1) I would be the Daycare centre person and charge you exorbant prices for letting your pokemon stay in my ranch, procreate and go up levels. And I would make sure that your pokemon wouldn't evolve when it reaches the right level and I wouldn't even call you unless it was to pick up an egg. 'cause I'm evil like that.

2) I would be (in the case of Kanto, Jhoto and Sinnoh games) your non-existent father.

But honestly, I would go on my own random adventure, going wherever I want, whenever.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    if pokemon were real it would feel like paradise to me. i would imagine myself being the best trainer ever

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2012
    If Pokemon were real, I would probably be against battling. I Would feel so bad for the pokemon.
    but since I think it would be cool to be a Pokemon groomer.That would be really cool

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    honestly... coordinator... i think that would just be the best thing :)
    and if not i could always be Phati MacStartertown
    EDIT: no, i would definitely be a breeder :)

Neelh

i am so win lol!!1! :P
    Years
  • I'd be a Sinnoh Coordinator. I'd have a large fanbase of tomboys/tomboy wannabes. I'd set the place alight with my Quilava Fiero's Lava Plume.

Funnily enough, I once hated coordinators because they used pretty and graceful moves, and having people get overexcited about a show was annoying. But Zoey's cool. I'd probably be like Nando too, competing in both the Leauge and Contests.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I think I would just be a normal Pokémon trainer. Whether I become incredibly strong all depends on the way I train my Pokémon and which ones I decide to use. However, I would try and aim to become an Elite Four member at the pinnacle of my strength.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    A co-ordinator. They've always appealed way more to me than being a trainer. I just love the idea of a near infinite amount of appeals. It inspires creativity.

DarkAura25

Steel Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I would be a pokemon gym leader or elite specializing in Steel pokemon

My team would be:

Lucario

Aggron

Metagross

Magnezone

Skarmory

Scizor

Cyrus55

Whee ! done with scripter.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2012
    aim to be pokemon master like ash did never stop by going for it

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I would be a random trainer.
    ..wandering around the world and training my pokemon, so that one day I might be the greatest trainer alive. XD

Seriously. I would just want to roam different regions and meet new people, explore new areas and stuff like that. :D

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
  • I'd probably be a trainer. I'd like to battle and meet new people, explore caves, collect badges, collect and see different species of Pokémon and travel to different places. That would be an ideal life. :)

Back