• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if pokemon were real.....

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Ah there's the same "new" thread of this kind every month...
    Same answer as before. I would travel around, train my Pokemon and battle other trainers, just ad they do in the anime!

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    Probably a bird trainer or maybe even a gym leader. My pokemon would be Pidgeot, Fearow, Noctowl, Pellpper, Swellow and Staraptor.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I'd work to become a gym leader. Then just never to go the gym and wait for the trainers to come to me, lol. I'd always have a Blastoise with me. I'd probably live in Fuchsia City if I didn't become a gym leader.

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
    I would definitely be a trainer; I think it would be sooooooooo fun! Sometimes I think...would I just be a grass trainer or something...or would I be everything? I think I would just have the Pokemon that I want to have regardless of type. Definitely trainer though! I'd be awesome.

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
    I'd be that random guy that somehow has a legendary (in my case it'd be Mew) and no one really questions it because I'd give off that wise and mysterious aura wherever I went.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I'd want to be the trainer randomly scurrying around the towns training up my Pokemon the best I could be, but I think I'd get bored of it and go into something like Breeding or being a Pokemon Professor. The reason I'd like to be one of those two is because you'd be able to find out so much about the Pokemon species, I wouldn't want to miss a chance at doing that. So I think the latter two would be my better option, so I'll stick with them.

Fyreflies

Blazin' trails through Kanto
    Years
    I'd be the one hoarding fire-type Pokemon. Those houses burning down were not my fault, by the way.

Last edited:

shadow2792

the shadow in the night
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    i would probably train dark and ghost type pokemon, either to adventure with or just to have as friends.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I was just talking to my friends about this during school. I would either be a Pokemon coordinator or a Pokemon Ranger.

butterbiscuit

Potential!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2013
    Me, I'd just travel around, getting badges, training up, etc. Not very exciting, ye. But I probably would stay away from the legendaries ans such. :b But I'd still PWN Team Rocket or Galactic or Plasma or whoever is stirring up trouble. (Though, those adventures would be much more difficult in real life)

torcoal

Ketsu!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2013
    I don't know what I'd really do, but I know I'd have a Castform. I hate it when the weather's not how I want it...

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
    i may have already posted, but i would be a trainer/cordinator/breeder/Pokemon musical contestant!
    I know it is A LOT to do, but i could do it!

Back