• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If someone from PC turned up at your door...

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I made this thread at another forum but basically - If someone from PC turned up at your door...

1. Who would it be? (It can be more than one person)
    2. What would you do?

Eldrei

Banned
    Years
    1. Signomi, Eternal Nightmare, Netto Azure, PkMnTrainer Yellow, Alkaide, Aniris, NOOBLMAO, Derozio and zappyspiker. Probably anyone from PC.
    2. I would hug them!!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Guess I should just say... don't go wishing too much for this to happen, it can have bad consequences regarding how your family sees you and their trust of you :x I speak from experience.

It'd be much better if you WEREN'T living at home, or even so, somewhere public, incase idk, the PC members turn out to be not what you expect.

Anywaaaay, hypothetically, I wouldn't want anyone to show up at my door, due to... yeah, but meet somewhere else? Sure, I pick Scott and all my other close friends. And what I'd do would vary person to person.

this thread gives me negative memories. >__>;

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    PkMnTrainer Yellow
    2. I would hug them!!!

Omg <3

1. ... ...
    ... World King, followed by in no particular order, Ineffable, HugSomebody, Hiidoran, and Twocows. I wouldn't want to meet the person I'm dating (Yet, slightly too young). I'd be worried about feeling pressured to do...certain things >>;

2. ...!!! AFFECTION STORM!!!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    1. Gonna say Jeef/Aegis because this has actually happened before. (Made him catch his own taxi from the airport to my house, haha.)

2. First thing we did was order pizza. :D I think this is a good plan of attack for any PC visitor.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    1. I really don't know. I don't think anyone would, which brings my next point.....

2. "Woah, wtf?". Seriously, it would be weird, and awkward.....

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    "Sorry, looking for donates? You're aren't welcome. Kthxbye."
    I'd seriously go wtf. "Oh hai Eliran I'm XYZ from Pokecommunity". >.>

Insane85

Bored
    Years
    I don't really know anyone, but I wouldn't mind really, I'd meet most all of you.

Probably just hang out for a bit :P

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    01. It would probably be Spirit Albarn, asking me for help with Photoshop. XD; Or Shot571, begging me to battle with him so he could cream me with his EV'd Pokémon. D:

02. Why, I'm British! So I'd make up a teapot of P. G. Tips, and put some biscuits on a plate, and ask them about the weather.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    1. Who would it be? Anyone I guess
    2. What would you do? Demand to know how they got my address and call the police.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    First of all, it's highly unlikely that anyone would actually turn up. Even if they would, I really don't know what my reaction may be. I just can't seem to think of it, tbh. Might vary from friend to friend, maybe. idk

And yeah, just like Forever said, it can be quite a bad experience. So no, I wouldn't want them to meet me at my home. A place like a garden or a park might be a better idea. xD;

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I would say "please leave me alone" and then I would release the hounds.

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    HugSomebody
    2. ...!!! AFFECTION STORM!!!

Oh, you! ;D

If someone from PC showed up at my door, I'd be a little freaked (how'd you get my address?...) But I'd try to be the best host as possible and have fun while it lasted. The chemistry of knowing someone online changes when you meet them in 'real life', so that would be a little strange too.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    1. Limey-chan, Zebeedoo, Magik?!, Alexithymia~, Shiro, Anastasia... other people... :P (no particular order)

2. idk, hang out? XD;

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    1. I wouldn't mind it being anyone I speak to regularly, they be cool peeps. I'd question what they were doing here but hey-ho.

2. Invite them in and then take them down into my rape basement "party pit".

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    1.) Who would it be? Probably some random noob that wants to know if I want to have a battle.
    2.) What would you do? Shut the door.

rofl what an exciting post :(

Back